SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] bingkus's Moderator Application

bingkus

Steam Account Name:  bingkus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19488489

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I voice_enable 0 as soon as I enter the server and only care about getting PB's

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Past admin experience and a lot of free time for any inquires needed to be handled during the day

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10:05:12 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Few days a week anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours a day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Cam

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

23 hours ago, bingkus said:

Desciption of Myself: I voice_enable 0 as soon as I enter the server and only care about getting PB's

If you (voice_enable 0) as soon as you join the server, Staff will not suit you because as a staff member you need to talk to people to give clear warnings, you need to listen to people and make sure they are not (mic-spamming) or saying racist shit over the mic, etc 

Quick Tip: More effort put into you're application and more vouching players/staff will give you a higher chance of you're application getting accepted and I recommend you try to get familiar with the community by using your mic and not voice_enabling 0 as soon as you join.

Edited by Bismuth

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

I don't know about other staff members, but personally I think i'm well known for being really active, and during my times hoping from server to server i've only seen you on once. Also as stated about Voice_enable 0 isn't good for a staff member, But either way i think you could have put a bit more effort into your application. But you at least know your weakness now and hope you strive towards fixing them. Good Luck

Hehe cheers fellas, appreciate it ? I hardly voice_enable 0 - is just a joke <3 and yeah have yet to meet either of you my self. I spend most of my time on hard surf fyi ?

I have to agree with everyone else, if you put more effort into your application then you have a better chance of being accepted. I feel you haven't really read the questions properly. Good luck though.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

On 30/03/2019 at 7:57 PM, bingkus said:

never heard of this absolute fucking random in my life but this is the funniest thing i’ve ever read and i can’t even read. +1

39 minutes ago, bingkus said:

+1 bingkus kinda epic

Completely agree with this fucking unit. He is an absolute soldier and deserves admin 100%

On 30/03/2019 at 7:57 PM, bingkus said:

Steam Account Name:  bingkus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19488489

Sex: Male

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Past admin experience and a lot of free time for any inquires needed to be handled during the day

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10:05:12 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Few days a week anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours a day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Cam

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

On 05/04/2019 at 9:33 AM, bingkus said:

Hehe cheers fellas, appreciate it ? I hardly voice_enable 0 - is just a joke <3 and yeah have yet to meet either of you my self. I spend most of my time on hard surf fyi ?

mate really...

-rep not suitable, stop acting 2

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 4 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic