SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Kaj's Administrator Application

Kaj7

Steam Account Name:  Kaj
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115667998

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Jack and im from Queensland. I love gaming and ive been doing it since 2012 on xbox. I started playing CSGO in 2014 and I love playing other games like Borderlands 2 and Rainbow 6 Siege. I am a genuinely funny guy and love making other people laugh.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I bring Great qualities and try to show Initiative to the KZG Community. I enjoy making people laugh and having a great time with new/old members. When newcomers join the server, I try my best to teach them how to play and what the rules are to the best of my ability. I tend to show these qualities:
Honesty
Happiness
Respect
Polite Manner
Confidence
And im Emotionally open and Love to be around people.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Multiple times I've been on, the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I'd be an amazing asset, from developing, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on CS:GO, I currently have 1500+ hours game time on CS:GO. I will put this spare time into Kill-Zone Gaming, bettering the server in any possible way I can. I wish to make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can. And i would genuinely love to be part of and to contribute to the KZG community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 11:04:58 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I am basically on all the time weather it is a weekday or the weekend, I can be on weekdays from 4pm-9pm due to school, and on the weekend from when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Legacy
Vouching Players:  VB, Kachow

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Kaj7

+rep A very cool guy to play with, very reasonable good behaviour and i would love to see u on the team :) 

spring april GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

sig_778867_11_2_en.png.21dd640ca662a704857ec6255d5e7014.png

+rep Fun guy to play with.

funny baby GIF

8 minutes ago, Percy said:

-rep change my mind very rude towards me and other and i never said i would vouch 

Would just like to say u plus +repped him before he agreed you were abussive so you have no right to comment this, Also you cant vouch as a trial.

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

1 hour ago, Legacy said:

Would just like to say u plus +repped him before he agreed you were abussive so you have no right to comment this

Fat rip

Edited by not VB

+Rep Best Milk Mama,

In all honesty he loves to help out all variations of the server by helping players with commands and trys to moderate the server efficently and quickly, Would love to see you join the team.

Best of luck, Legacy

guggy.gif

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

• 7 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic