SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Percy (Needs Cases)'s Abuse Report

Legacy

Your In-Game Name: Legacy
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:214564613

Their In-Game: Percy (Needs Cases)
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:165498131

Reason(s): Recently I vouched for a player that is clearly incapable of keeping his duties, I have provided commands and examples of situations that would allow for him to handle situations accordingly, But yet he somehow manages to aggrivate the server by giving extended mutes and without warning, He is clearly not suited for the role of Administrator (He has also announced the PRIVATE anti cheat messages to the whole server saying that someone was cheating)

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Witnesses: Anyone on at the same time as percy

fake no pretending to be upset GIF

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

+rep I agree he isn't very happy about this one chief

Being rude too Kaj, Legacy and I on discord

Edited by not VB

+rep, sadly I heard you scream and mic spam when Reeda left a game the other day. I do thing that you need to work on your attitude.. Goodluck, prove me otherwise.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

+rep, the fact that you've gone and tried to -rep someone who agreed with this shows that you aren't admin material. I only hear bad things from people when I am not around.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

13 hours ago, Legacy said:

(He has also announced the PRIVATE anti cheat messages to the whole server saying that someone was cheating)

and u havent. ive heard u announce stuff like that to the hole server on multiple occasions 

8 hours ago, Percy said:

and u havent. ive heard u announce stuff like that to the hole server on multiple occasions 

Okay bud whatever u say ahah

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

8 hours ago, S1nap5e said:

Ah how the quality of kzg staff has fallen.

watch this comment get deleted

There's a reason we have the word "Trial" in our role. We can't all be perfect. If he fugged up its on him. Ones actions simply should not reflect on the KZG Staff team as a whole.        

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

On 02/04/2019 at 6:11 PM, Kaj7 said:

+agree

He doesnt know the responsibilities of an administrator and also doesnt take enough initiative.

your +agree dosnt matter now because you have been perm banned from the server for posting illegal content. 

On 04/04/2019 at 9:17 AM, Yassuo said:

There's a reason we have the word "Trial" in our role. We can't all be perfect. If he fugged up its on him. Ones actions simply should not reflect on the KZG Staff team as a whole.        

I can say i stuffed up but in the near future i can do better it was day 1 and legacy and 13 others were giving me shit for it the hole server was screaming and acting stupid and they wanted me to ban them all i did was i said every one stop or im muting u all no one stopped so i muted the hole server for 5 mins then removed there mutes when they pulled there heads in people think i'm a bad admin because i mute them but they are the ones that are forcing the mute on the selves because of mic spam and racist slurs, Legacy said that i announced the private anti cheat msg but he dosn't have any proof but i have proof of him announcing it and that's not what a former admin should be doing so i think this hole abuse report is him trying to get me demoted or even banned because of me "ABUSING" i think his just pulled it out of his ass and got the hole server to join in on it and that dosn't make me look good professionally on KZG Servers and on the forums. :) 

spring april GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants 

sig_778867_11_2_en.png.21dd640ca662a704857ec6255d5e7014.png

1 hour ago, Percy said:

your +agree dosnt matter now because you have been perm banned from the server for posting illegal content. 

He posted this before he was banned

neutral from what i have heard from other players including other admins that it hasnt been good. However i havnt seen him do anything bad yet so i cant make a judgement here. I think at first all admins screw up even i made a couple of mistakes :(. I think that we should give him another chance and help guide him to become a good admin rather then hating on his first bad decisions. I am happy to help guide him but i think he should have a warning and if this attitude does NOT change then i am happy for what ever harsh decision. @skyprah  @reeeda

• panthA locked this topic