SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Sassy's Administrator Application

Sassy

Steam Account Name:  Sassy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064242318/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: like to play games and chill out

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Am able to be on the server later then the over admins as i live in perth

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Im constantly on the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  1day 18 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  every day or other day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Sorrow
Vouching Players:  Sorrow

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:51988295, please go back and edit that. Try not to make the same mistakes again.

There are a few things this application needs to work on. This is a very short application so I recommend you getting back and write more about the Qualities you bring to KZG, for example, why do you wanna change the KZG community, how you’re gonna change it and what you are going to change. You can also write more about yourself, like your name, your personality or your age (Optional).

Second, getting more play hours in the servers will help you as well, just try to play more in the AWP server and get your hour going.

Lastly, I think what works the most when applying for applications is getting more known in the KZG community, trying joining the KZG Steam group and the KZG discord, maybe introducing yourself to the community

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Lol, ok sorry to say but the application is super small. Trust me and re-do it. Good luck

Don't have much feedback to give you since i have't seen u on.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

+rep, Sassy would be a great addition to the team, he actually has played on the AWP server for quite some time, where his playtime was heavily affected by what I believe was a false ban. He actually is quite well known in the community, specifically the AWP server for which he is applying for, making pos 6 in the leaderboard. He has on multiple occasions, reported and messaged me when occurrences were happening on the server that were against the rules or were detrimental to the playing experience, mostly when it's really late for me, because he is in perth , hence he really can cover the server when most mods/admins are offline, which I think is a really positive thing for the people who generally play late at night. 

LASTLY, FIX YOUR APPLICATION SASSY , ITS TO SMALL, MORE EFFORT PL0X

ily <3

The Application is way too small with no effort. Change your application and add more information to it and i may +Rep but for now it is a Neutral ?

• Hearts 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

On 03/04/2019 at 12:01 AM, Sassy said:

Steam Account Name:  Sassy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064242318/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: like to play games and chill out

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Am able to be on the server later then the over admins as i live in perth

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Im constantly on the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  1day 18 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  every day or other day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Sorrow
Vouching Players:  Sorrow

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

-1 no effort in application

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3