♥Plex

[AWP] Plex's Administrator Application

♥Plex

Steam Account Name:  Plex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I love to play games im very active. i try to be as nice as i can. I'm known on servers and love to play them.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I enforce the rules when needed to, im a very friendly person. i know the rules and the servers well

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i have been apart of KZG for some time now and have always been on my best behaviour. I try my hardest to do everything correct, Im always very easy to talk to, i never abuse players nor make fun of them, i tend to encourage them to keep playing to get better. I love all the players on KZG but they do tend to get outta line, I try my hardest to make them stop but with no authority its very hard because they don't listen. I feel i fit this role very well. i would be a great admin because i always enforce the rules and do not tolerate rule breakers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 04:51:58 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4-7pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  ✪Rami

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

KJ

I am neutral as I have never seen you on before.

Shep <3

doubt ive ever seen you online before

• Like 1

Sorrow [Not The Admin]

I think it's pretty rich that you state you are always on your best behaviour, where I personally have seen you in the last month be toxic to people on the server, where in a particular session you spent near the entire time harassing anyone who killed you, so maybe not always :) Also, I don't think I've ever seen you try to stop any wrong doing quite honestly, where even if you have authority, you might as well not use it if you want to replicate your past "behaviour". Now of course, maybe I'm just not on when you do all these wonderful things, but when I am on, which for atleast the past two weeks  maybe even the past month,   I was on 2-3hours everyday, where I did see you on multiple times from memory, you never did anything you state here you did. As I personally think a lot of what you are saying in your app is untrue, I am giving a minus rep. In the future, if you do show all these admirable qualities you state you have in your application and I do see them, I'll gladly change my mind :)

Good luck and best wishes 

• Like 1
  • Fire2 1

drk

I may not play the server hes applying for, But i did play on another server before which use to be our rival. Anyways while i played that Plex was definitely no where near having the qualities of an admin. He always abused players and never acted mature. I know people can change but it seems as though he hasn't. I know i haven't played on the server but i personally know him, not in a good way. But either way if you have changed and do everything you have stated then good luck

Nala

-rep I had to tell you yesterday to stop mic spamming and you didn't so i had to mute you. I do not think you're mature enough to have this sort of role. Maybe try again in a few months to a year when you've matured up and showed the server you can do good.  This application is also half arsed, doesn't look like you've put any effort in. 

But best of wishes my dude