SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] C h a z's Moderator Application

C h a z

Steam Account Name:  C h a z
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/eriFevoLI/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a down to earth average guy who enjoys surfing. 6ft 4 lanky lookin ass, currently studying architecture, been playing cs:go for the past 5 years

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Friendly, and approachable member who is committed to the KZG surf community

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the Kill zone Gaming's Staff Team because I am a committed individual
that wants to be further involved in the KZG community. I currently play on the KZG surf server on a daily basis to both improve my own skill and connect with other players. In my time spent on this server I have built strong connections with current staff and server members. I consider myself a mature and rational person who doesn’t get worked up easily allowing me to solve difficult or tense situations in a peaceful calm manner. I try to have ‘good’ morals and can tell when something is being said as a joke or if someone is intentionally trying to hurt another person. I can give helpful advice to new players and educate them of server commands and binds such as sm_restart. I am available to help out other staff when needed, report problems a map, player or the server is experiencing and contribute ideas and time towards making the surf servers and community the best it can be.

Play-Time on Server Group:  60 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9am-2am depending on commitments at the time.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  drk, RonWeasley

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep 

Hes a great guy and has always acted mature on the server and feel he would be a great addition to the current staff team. Hes a fun guy to be around and knows how to not take insults to face value. Either way good luck and hope you join us Chaz :)

• 4 months later...

DECLINED,

Sorry but you have been inactive for a while as shown 

Last Connect: 20 Jun 2019 01:01:47 (Total: 192 Connects)

Feel free to re-apply if you start playing again!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Spinner locked this topic