SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Billie Eilish's Administrator Application

Billie Eilish

Steam Account Name:  Billie Eilish
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84327572

Sex: Gender Neutral

Desciption of Myself: Very funny and good to have a laugh with. Always welcoming to everyone that speaks no matter the gender, race or other.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Equality! Fun vibes as skill surf is not all about sweating out the best time but rather having a fun time with the community. I am not offended easily if ever so it is very easy to have a joke with me without me getting all upset and crying about it. I have also had past moderation experience in real life. I am loyal unlike a certain previous staff member who shall not be named. Being one with the people is essential luckily good spirits and vibes come to those who give good spirits and vibes. I am very knowledgeable in talking to spirits and I also know a lot about crystal healing.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Ok so last time right get this. Dex just closed my staff app because apparently I copied someone else or whatever. Not true. But I assure you this is not the case here as I am a unique individual that masters talking to spirits and crystal healing (Fun fact the series ghost whisper is based around my life). I also deserve this since I have been with KZG since day 1 and am always trying to better the server but no 1 listens. Being a staff member will help get my point across about how to better the surf server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  11 days 04:52:54 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  As you can see above I don't really fucking get off.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Emma, Duck
Vouching Players:  Duck, Emma, Droplet, Lux, Hayden, Pricey, Pronewname, Beffen, Caff, beetle179

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Billie Eilish

Hello everyone I approve of this man getting admin because of the exceptional work he could do for the community and the server as a whole so I think you should 100% consider this application. Also speedcap video coming sometime in the next 179 months :)

h-hi >.> ummm hybernate should get admin because he is so nice to everyone and always helps me when i cant do a map because im not very good but he still stays positive and is patient with me c:

Hello everyone I approve of this man getting admin because of the exceptional work he could do for the community and the server as a whole so I think you should 100% consider this application. Also speedcap video coming sometime in the next 179 months 

Edited by hayden

Can you tell me if I will eat Fruit Loops or Nutri grain tomorrow for brekkie? Or does your crystals only do healing 0-0

1 hour ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Can you tell me if I will eat Fruit Loops or Nutri grain tomorrow for brekkie? Or does your crystals only do healing 0-0

Probs fruit loops bro not gonna lie just what the crystals are telling me, but then again i smoke my crystals.

+1 Rich guys got other peoples backs always 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

11 hours ago, Macgregor said:

+1 Rich guys got other peoples backs always 

Yea cheers it really be like that in the rich community.

• 6 months later...

DECLINED,

due to innactivity, as shown here 

Last Connect:

28 Aug 2019 10:40:22 (Total: 914 Connects)

Apply again if you come back online.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Spinner locked this topic