SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sexy Smexy's Unban Appeal

Sexy Smexy

Steam Account Name: Sexy Smexy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550

Alternate Accounts: If i'm going to be completely honest, i don't have any of the accounts anymore.

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 02-16-18 15:58

Admin that Punished You: Gimmieyofries, order of "TheRiddler"

Reason for Ban: Constantly toxic, doxing people, staff disrespect, just being a cunt in general

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This ban was issued over a year ago, i do admit to use of alts (All are known about by staff already) I haven't been on KZG with a alt account if about 2 months now, as i was asked to stop.
I do feel like i am a responsible person now, i obviously wouldn't do anything that may result in a ban, because i am aware if i get banned again, it will more then likely be permanent and i won't get another chance.
I am fine with a system put in place to make sure i don't do anything stupid, such as a probation. KZG is a fun server, with fun people that i enjoy playing with. During my time of playing the server on ALT accounts, i really enjoyed playing. I'm sure people, (maybe some staff members as well) can vouch for me, i'm obviously different.
Hoping this one will work, probably the 10th appeal I've done. Have a wonderful day -Smexy

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when this guy got a 3-month ban, it got reduced to two months he promised not to be toxic and he got banned again. He was super toxic to admins and by the looks of it he still kinda is. Remove the riddler signature and then maybe I will change my mind. 

-rep The rules clearly state doxing will result in a perm ban, and you got a perm ban.

You don't seem to have changed much as when I have seen you on on alts you have been pretty toxic.

Permanent means permanent IMO.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic