SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

☭ Birb ☭'s Unban Appeal

Birb

Steam Account Name: ☭ Birb ☭
Steam ID: STEAM_uwuWutsThis

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 03-26-19 01:54

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i don't know what a duplicate account means or whatever
i don't know what i did to get banned

on the day of my ban i was in the city (melbourne), i went to an internet cafe with one of my friends. the internet cafes names was izone gaming. i talked another admin about this and he said it might be an ip ban but that doesn't sound like what source sleuth and duplicate account mean.
at the cafe when i paid for 2 hours of using the computer the guy behind the desk used a code or something to open the computer for 2 hours, i'm not tech savvy so this probably sounds like a grandma asking to have her phone fixed.
i thought the code might be the problem but that doesn't sound like source sleuth - dupe account.
i played a couple of casual matches tried to log on to kzg retake #1 and i was banned

• 9 months later...

Hey, apologies for the late reply. You were originally banned for a ConVar violation (ConVar r_aspectratio violation), and since then, you have been VAC banned. As such, we're going to have to keep your banned for the foreseeable future.

DENIED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic