SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Twitch.tv/kanekipie's Administrator Application

kanekipie

Steam Account Name:  Twitch.tv/kanekipie
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kanekipie/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people so I play multiplayer mostly. and I've been playing the server and I found the server really funny, and I'm grinding in csgo for tournaments in the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I comminicate with other people and we share stories and jokes. but if someone is getting too much, I'm telling him that he/she should stop cause it might hurt someone. I always like to bring the community up and giving joy to them makes my day .

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i want to be part of the staff team because i want to improve and regulate the community. this is only the few servers that are decent and the community is nice. i dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  i play mostly like 1hr per day or if i have lots of free time, i hang out with the server and stream it.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  ever since i played csgo so if i have 1212 hrs on csgo right now, maybe about 2-300 hours?

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  zerotwo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

First of all your steam id is this: STEAM_1:1:168724570 . Please correct this.

Secondly I do not ever remember giving you a +rep at all. I've also literally never seen you on before, nor do you have enough hours at all. 

Thirdly, this application has no effort at all put into it.

image.png.7385fddbb93fed77e758efb9f3c2d20f.png

Please don't fake vouches and such, as well as the fact of you suggesting you had a substantial amount of playtime.

- Goodluck

feels toaru kagaku no railgun GIF

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

I agree with what zerotwo has said.

Your steam ID is incorrect, Little to no effort put into the application, Fake vouches and fake server times. Saying you play 2-300 hours and then only having 3 in total is a big problem if you are wanting to become admin. Also only connected to the server 3 times in total which means the community does know you at all.

If you are wanting to become admin for this server then put more time and effort into it. ?

-Rep

• Like 2

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

What you've got to know is that three hours is totally unacceptable when applying for admin. Please try to get more hours on the Server you're applying administrator for.

Fake vouches is a huge problem as well, to become an admin, you definitely don't lie into becoming one. Admins have to be trustworthy and helpful. If you want to get players or admin to vouch for you, I highly recommend you joining the KZG discord or maybe even introduce yourself in the chatbox, basically just try to get yourself more known.

Last, no effort into the application at all, please rewrite your application and put more effort into it.

On the bottom line, it's a -rep from me, please read carefully every comment and rewrite your application.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

3 hours is nowhere near enough, fake vouch, never seen you on before and a low effort application

Nope

-REP

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

On 16/04/2019 at 2:34 PM, zerotwo said:

First of all your steam id is this: STEAM_1:1:168724570 . Please correct this.

Secondly I do not ever remember giving you a +rep at all. I've also literally never seen you on before, nor do you have enough hours at all. 

Thirdly, this application has no effort at all put into it.

image.png.7385fddbb93fed77e758efb9f3c2d20f.png

Please don't fake vouches and such, as well as the fact of you suggesting you had a substantial amount of playtime.

- Goodluck

feels toaru kagaku no railgun GIF

It's possible that he's actually playing the Singapore aim servers (1v1, retake and execute) therefore is not linked with gameme and won't show up his correct playtime.

That would make sense, but would he be getting 167ping on it? His name does look familiar too.

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

• 5 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic