SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Unban Appeal

Dandy

Steam Account Name: Dandy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91835999

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: no fucking clue

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah i think?

Reason for Ban: To my knowledge it was due to toxicity //

However at the time of my ban I was telling an individual by the name of "avx" to stop complaining about him being banned on another server due to him thinking i was the reason for his ban, it then ended up escalating to the point where admins were called on and I was given a perm that was pretty out of context, however I can see why it was given due to my history.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It's been quite some time now and I think i'm really good at sliding so i should be unbanned because i slide fast and sandals is my dad so i'm basically jesus.

sgsf.PNG

Edited by Dandy

- Rep,

Is beyond toxic, and was perm-banned for good reasoning. Really would prefer is he would stay banned to further prevent and future conflicts that he may cause.

15 hours ago, Dandy said:

cheers best friend @wartcake413  we should get coffee sometime 

who tf even is this wartcake guy lol, 1 post aswell smh. wish you would come back dandy im missing ya.

:harambe: :silver: 

On 17/04/2019 at 4:43 PM, Dandy said:

^ nice to see you can bring up irrelevant information, that was a previous ban that i was already ubanned for chap 

I forgot to say that was the most recent ban for you sorry

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

• 2 weeks later...

@bismuth well no, you're wrong that is not the most recent ban as it was 2 years ago, can you get off my unban appeal if you're gonna input nothing but things that have happened in the past that i have served the time for.

1 hour ago, Dandy said:

@bismuth well no, you're wrong that is not the most recent ban as it was 2 years ago, can you get off my unban appeal if you're gonna input nothing but things that have happened in the past that i have served the time for.

Yknow, attacking every person that saids something that isn't in your favour, really does not help your image of being a toxic individual. If they something that is wrong, try just saying its wrong instead of packing every word you say with aggression. Just a thought. 

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic