MutatedURMum

[AWP] MutatedURMum's Administrator Application

MutatedURMum

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; cricket football and have enjoyed playing csgo for over 967 hours I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people I Love to make people smile I have put many hours into KZG in awp server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map  i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to administrater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I ensure that everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobbyl communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. Also i would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the AWP i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 60+ mins = 1 hour  each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours.Week days from 3:35-4:40pm every day then friday 2:00pm - 3:15pm,saturday and sunday time for about more than 2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by MutatedURMum

Wolfleader
21 hours ago, MutatedURMum said:

Desciption of Myself: im good awper i love awp servers and i play most of time awp sg server i think its the best i love playing this server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  this server has double jump which is the best and im vip so its so good too and so friendly people in this server no one toxic

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play this server more than 100 hours and my rank is 78 so i want to be the part of killzone gaming staff team i m good admin too

Play-Time on Server Group:  i play 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins on server daily
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play usually 140-160 hours on this servers i think i m not sure but im sure play more than 100 hours

Vouching Players:  happ,sql

Its currently a -1 from me

You have not any effort into this application which shows how you are as a person, how can we trust you as an admin if you don't put any effort in.

Secondly you you haven't really answered the questions you have just sweet talked the server. The 'description of myself' is not a 'Description of myself' it is just how you like the server. In qualities you bring the KZG you say the server has double jump and that it is epic and you are VIP. this is not qualities you bring to KZG
Being Active on the server is a huge part to being an admin and i would suggest you play more than 1-1 and half hours a day. 

You do not have 140-160 hours on the server you only have 49 hours on the server. You put "i think" which is not professional and if you put any effort in you would realise you can go to http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/ and check your playtime on the server, which thus will realise it is less than 100.

• Squidward Dab 1
  • Vomit 1

Spinner

Hey man. It's a -rep from me. I would suggest that you full on edit ur application and adding way more to it. The rest, has been stated by Wolfleader. When you have changed ur app and done like Wolf said ill change my rep. Goodluck

Bismuth
1 hour ago, Wolfleader said:

You have not any effort into this application

I agree you have not any effort into this app 😁

• Like 1

Wolfleader
On 14/04/2019 at 2:53 PM, MutatedURMum said:

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; cricket football and have enjoyed playing csgo for over 967 hours I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people I Love to make people smile I have put many hours into KZG in awp server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map  i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to administrater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I ensure that everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobbyl communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. Also i would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the AWP i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 60+ mins = 1 hour  each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours.Week days from 3:35-4:40pm every day then friday 2:00pm - 3:15pm,saturday and sunday time for about more than 2 hours

Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

i appreciate that you have put more effort into this howerver you still had to be told to do so,

also you only have 2 days 08:40:08 hours in the server.

neutral from me