SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] MutatedURMum's Administrator Application

MutatedURMum

2 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

Hey guys let's noy turn this too much into a discussion and mutatedURMum it is best to not respond too much on this. Politely dm them. 

I will say this though,

You do not seem admin material and seem to get all worked up over this. I doubt your age in due to the way your acting.you seem to now think you will not get admin. As I said above it seems like ur Just sweet talking the server and wanting admin for the sake of it. 

Grammar is very important it helps people read what you are saying. It also adds professionalism to your post. 

We asked you to edit the application but it doesn't mean that you will get admin.

Overall seems very childish -rep 

At the end of the day it is @skyprah decision 

My apologise all things above are true 

❤️Bloomzey❤️

9 hours ago, Bismuth said:

@MutatedURMum may I ask, what is your main language?

urdu im from pakistan

9 hours ago, Bismuth said:

@MutatedURMum may I ask, what is your main language?

urdu im from pakistan

i know my english and grammar is bad but i thought its not a big reason i will learn grammar properly 

On 25/04/2019 at 8:34 PM, MutatedURMum said:

paradox and wolfleader how u so sure that i not do my job properly can u plz tell me one thing in this server any system of that i get trial admin first and then if i not do my job properly so u owner can take adminship from me and one more thing i ask that can i trial admin because i dont know how to get admin in this server i edit application u guyz like it so i think admin can give me but paradox tell me that owner can give adminship and one more thing is that i play 2 compititive in the whole day sometimes 1 because of this server i like this server so much my friend are inviting me to come and play compititive with them but i refuse because i like this server so much especially when awp_arena vlgbeta map is playing on this server because i like that map so much and i thought vlgbeta map is best when i dont know about this server i play like 4 compititive or 5 compititive in the whole day but when i know about this server i play 2 or 1 so u tell me why i want to have low reputation of this server and why i not do my job properly i love this server so much so im sure that i do my best and if u not trust me so ask happ,aj they know me how friendly im 

No you will not be getting admin on awp server

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2019 at 2:53 PM, MutatedURMum said:

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; cricket football and have enjoyed playing csgo for over 967 hours I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people I Love to make people smile I have put many hours into KZG in awp server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map  i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to administrater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I ensure that everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobbyl communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. Also i would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the AWP i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 month 6 days (from website)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 60+ mins = 1 hour  each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours.Week days from 3:35-4:40pm every day then friday 2:00pm - 3:15pm,saturday and sunday time for about more than 2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

[10:20 PM]
❀ wínníє:
    ?

AshaZ:
    i mean
    did u vouch for mutatedurmum's admin application?

❀ wínníє:
    whos that
    nope

He did not vouch for you , and he is still trial admin so it doesn't count as a staff vouch. Don't fake vouches pls. -rep from me

Also, even though you have a mic i rarely hear or see you use it so i dont have really know your voice or anything

Edited by AshaZ

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

On 25/04/2019 at 10:49 PM, MutatedURMum said:

what is second chance im getting mad because when i type first application so u guyz say that u have not put effort on this application so i check other people applications what they write i dont understand questions properly so u say edit this but i dont know so i make 2nd application u again say u have not put effort i again check other people applications now i edit my first one and i type all answers for questions properly and u say we have given u second chance so why i dont get mad how much applications i make i dont want to beg for the adminship if u guyz thought i m suitable for the adminship so tell me and if im not so tell me and the last thing i just love this server so much if i will not be admin on this server i have no problem this server is best for me 

You shouldn't be getting mad in the first place, it's just our opinions and it was true that you did not put as much effort as you did in the first try.

quack quack madaquackas~

i had never vouched him.its a  -1 for me anyways. i just knew this application by today after ashaz asked me:

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

[10:19 PM]
AshaZ:
    eh

❀ wínníє:
    ?

AshaZ:
    did u vouch for staff for mutatedurmum?
    i mean
    did u vouch for mutatedurmum's admin application?

Edited by ❀︎ Winnie

22 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

why hasn't this been declined already?? haha 

not sure lol xD

quack quack madaquackas~

• 5 months later...

DENIED,

Your attitude throughout this application wasn't admin material as shown above, do re-apply if you want to though, it has been long enough and maybe you have changed ? 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Spinner locked this topic