SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] MutatedURMum's Administrator Application

MutatedURMum

Steam Account Name:  MutatedURMum
Steam ID: 76561198436583520

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  I like to play with people and have fun. I always like to communicate with other people so I play multiplayer mostly.I love csgo i have 954 hours on csgo i play this server more than 1 hours daily.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I comminicate with other people and the people of this server are very kind hearted and no one toxic here and if someone is toxic here and cry so much when die or anything else i tell him that he/she should stop cause it might hurt someone and i respect everyone in the server

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   want to be part of the staff team because i want to improve and regulate the community.I dont want the server to have low reputation. I have very good people skills too and i really enjoy kzg servers and the communities they have created and want to help in anyway i can.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 hours a day when i go college and when holiday i play like 2 or more than 2 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i played csgo so if i have 954 hours on csgo right now, maybe about 50-100 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  winnie
Vouching Players:  happ,sql,aj

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

mate, you don't need to make a new application you should have edited your old one.

52 minutes ago, MutatedURMum said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 hours a day when i go college and when holiday i play like 2 or more than 2 hours

Play-Time on Server Group: How much hours you spent on the AWP SG SERVER

Connection Time: 2 days 02:21:22 hours

51 minutes ago, MutatedURMum said:

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i played csgo so if i have 954 hours on csgo right now, maybe about 50-100 hours

1 hours a day when i go college and when holiday i play like 2 or more than 2 hours

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

• 9 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic