SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ppleater's Unban Appeal

ppleater

Steam Account Name: ppleater
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40877746

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:151054148

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 04-16-19 10:54

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey, so currently i'm living in student accommodation, and the internet here blocks the ips that some of your servers run on (and most other games), so i have to use PrivateInternetAccess (VPN) to surf. I'm not really sure why i got banned, and im not sure why only 1 server works without a VPN. Thanks for any help.

Also my smurf isn't really my smurf anymore, i gave it to my sister to use but i've played some comp games on it with silver friends, i just thought i'd let you guys that i used to use it. I haven't used the smurf in a few weeks and i don't think it's ever been on your servers.

• 3 weeks later...

What I am guessing is someone has been banned whilst using that VPN, and it thinks its a duplicate account.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 16/04/2019 at 9:10 PM, ppleater said:

Steam Account Name: ppleater
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40877746

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:151054148

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 04-16-19 10:54

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey, so currently i'm living in student accommodation, and the internet here blocks the ips that some of your servers run on (and most other games), so i have to use PrivateInternetAccess (VPN) to surf. I'm not really sure why i got banned, and im not sure why only 1 server works without a VPN. Thanks for any help.

Also my smurf isn't really my smurf anymore, i gave it to my sister to use but i've played some comp games on it with silver friends, i just thought i'd let you guys that i used to use it. I haven't used the smurf in a few weeks and i don't think it's ever been on your servers.

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic