SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Bloomzey's Moderator Application

Bloomzey

Steam Account Name:  Bloomzey 
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:177322872

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a very active person i participate in sports eg; soccer and basketball. (basketball on the side) have enjoyed playing cs:go for over 2.5k hours worth of game time. Love to make people smile and and have a good laugh every once and a while. can be a bit weird sometimes but its a fun weird. ;). I have put many hours into KZG as a hole putting many into 1v1, jailbreak,awp and back in the day surf. i was also a mod and an administrator on  Dark Twilight Gaming (unturned) this is a every well know network for unturned and some other servers. This was about a year ago then i stopped playing and came back to CS:GO. I have also recently started my certificate in childcare which involves to trying to figure out situations between children which also can be used with the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would love to bring just a more active and funny side to the server. A lot of the time on "AWP" staff are on for a bit and its just casual conversation but i would love to bring excitement and stupidly funny conversations to each map. I always try my best to do things right and stick to the books on ruling but i wont be perfect but with time i can understand situations better and obtain better skills to moderate/administrate. I also believe i am a very down to earth person who can give very good advice for people going through tough times. i also believe i am a very good problem  solver especially because if have worked with children and have to work around problems and find common ground on a way that everyone is happy.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I personally i think having the opportunity to help administrate/moderate a server and ensure everyone enjoys the game and enjoys the atmosphere of the lobby's vocal communications would be a great thing to do and i would want to try my best to do that. I would love to become a lot more involved within the staff and development side of the "AWP" server and in future other servers. In addition i think i "deserve it" because I've been told i have great characteristics of leadership and would love to furthermore upper my skills as a leader. I feel like i also may be deserved of it because i already mesh well with quiet a few plays on the server and i haven't come across anyone who has completely hated me and despised me. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  7d 1.46h (from website)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  week days atleast 30+mins each day weekends 2-3hours holidays 3+ hours. Week days from 6:30am-7:15ish every day then friday 4pm-6pmish, Saturdays and time for about 2 hours+, Sunday same as Saturday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -Not applicable
Vouching Players:  FaNgzZ, Springpizza,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Bloomzey
+time
  • Like 3

I will be honest I have seen you around. I can’t really confirm that you use a microphone (probably cause I’m not paying attention). I would say that you seem like a nice guy, but I can’t really confirm that as I haven’t really had a conversation with you before. You also do have 36 hours which id like to recommend you further increase.

Maybe when I’m back from my home away from home we could have a chat and I can change to a +rep.

~neutral

Goodluck,

Twipel

(I feel special making this fancy)

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

16 hours ago, zerotwo said:

I will be honest I have seen you around. I can’t really confirm that you use a microphone (probably cause I’m not paying attention). I would say that you seem like a nice guy, but I can’t really confirm that as I haven’t really had a conversation with you before. You also do have 36 hours which id like to recommend you further increase.

Maybe when I’m back from my home away from home we could have a chat and I can change to a +rep.

~neutral

Goodluck,

Twipel

(I feel special making this fancy)

Sounds like a good plan. yea I see you on every once and a while you probably have heard me talk just you haven’t put voice to name but yea HMU when you wanna y’all or chill on the sever or play on any other sever always down to make new friends 

In addition I play every day for about 2 hours + hope I can get those hours up more. grinded enough to get a dank ass katana xD 

-bloomzey 

Edited by Bloomzey
Additional info, correcting

+Rep I have played with you a lot lately, since you're on the server when I am and you're using your mic a lot, making conversations with everyone and bringing everyone who is on the server as one. You have not done anything bad on the server, you're a very polite young man and I think you will bring a bunch of good into KZG. You have a sweet and polite soul and I wish you the best of luck. 

- Nala :)star wars good luck GIF

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

+rep. Cbf editing other one. Bloomzey isn’t just specific to playing on AWP with him playing aim quite often. Good luck childbarack obama good luck GIF by BFMTV

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

2 minutes ago, zerotwo said:

+rep. Cbf editing other one. Bloomzey isn’t just specific to playing on AWP with him playing aim quite often. Good luck childbarack obama good luck GIF by BFMTV

Thanks man I’ll have to see you on aim some time soon

Just now, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Tbh bloomzey, you seem like a top bloke, I'd trust ya with perms :) 

+rep

Thanks man mean a lot see you on the server sometime soon 

❤️Bloomzey❤️

On 23/04/2019 at 9:37 PM, Nala said:

+Rep I have played with you a lot lately, since you're on the server when I am and you're using your mic a lot, making conversations with everyone and bringing everyone who is on the server as one. You have not done anything bad on the server, you're a very polite young man and I think you will bring a bunch of good into KZG. You have a sweet and polite soul and I wish you the best of luck. 

- Nala :)

thanks nala means a lot ?

❤️Bloomzey❤️

• 1 month later...

+rep Bloomzey is an amazing person. always kind and caring never fails to pu a smile on my face xxxx

17 minutes ago, ♥Plex said:

+rep Bloomzey is an amazing person. always kind and caring never fails to pu a smile on my face xxxx

Thanks plex much love ?

-Bloomzey

4 minutes ago, Bloomzey said:
4 minutes ago, Bloomzey said:

Thanks plex much love ?

-Bloomzey

Kinda gay

22 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Kinda gay

Sorrow imagine having your name is sorrow [not the admin] and been the AWP admin ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Edited by Bloomzey
Fixing

22 minutes ago, Bloomzey said:

Sorrow imagine having your name is sorrow [not the admin] and been the AWP admin ?‍♂️?‍♂️

ImAgInE nOt BeInG aDmIn

As someone who has played on AWP / 1v1's / Casual Competitive commonly with him, 

He's an active member and has helped me and other staff members out on several times. 

I dont think i've ever seen him break a rule, not once. 

Good luck kind sir. 

guggy.gif+REP (you can't say no to trump)

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

1 hour ago, Yassuo said:

As someone who has played on AWP / 1v1's / Casual Competitive commonly with him, 

He's an active member and has helped me and other staff members out on several times. 

I dont think i've ever seen him break a rule, not once. 

Good luck kind sir. 

guggy.gif+REP (you can't say no to trump)

Thank you yassou much appreciated ?

interesting.... U are a nice guy from the msgs I see but I really have never heard your voice. You sound like a good fit to the team tho. Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

26 minutes ago, Spinner said:

interesting.... U are a nice guy from the msgs I see but I really have never heard your voice. You sound like a good fit to the team tho. Goodluck

Thanks maybe we can organise sometime to play on your server never understood what types of thing mini games was maybe you can teach me ? 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314911472/

1 minute ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Shhhh minigames is shid compared to awp >.>

Nothing wrong with have new experiences but I’ll never ditch my AWP server ?

• kms 1

• RetroViper locked this topic