SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ReedaNZ's Ban Report

Rowxy

Your In-Game Name: Rowxy
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:150396003

Their In-Game: ReedaNZ
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:215446581

Reason(s): Racism

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: FakeUBER, Rowdy, Me, Half the server at 9:15 AEST 21st Of April, we all got banned for racism when me and rowdy proceeded to write nightshade on the wall for a clan tag that we use to run with a while ago and then we got banned for 20 hours, me, rowdy and fakeuber I think reeda clearly over reacted here when we only wrote nig on the wall and just banned us out of the blue, I think reeda has been slipping up and using his powers a little to much these past couple days and it's starting to become a joke and in my opinion pushing me away from the server from one person... really action needs to be taken here.

Well what else could you make with 'nig' at the front? (excluding Nigerian and niger whatever). It's pretty clear you were tryna do either one of those words and Reeda saw that. You can't blame him, it is racism.

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

9 minutes ago, Bread said:

Well what else could you make with 'nig' at the front? (excluding Nigerian and niger whatever). It's pretty clear you were tryna do either one of those words and Reeda saw that. You can't blame him, it is racism.

oops didn't notice that you said you were tryna write nightshade. BTW is this person related? Was he in your group trying to write nightshade?

Edited by Bread
link didn't embed

I’m not sure you know the rules. But trolling admins is one. Purposefully trying to trigger the admin will mostly end badly for you and any people involved.

You’re a moron.

Im fairly sure the combined iq of the combat server is about 30. Decent, respectful, peaceful players don’t dare join. Ignorance runs rampant. There is no respect, no passion, no joy, hate and resentment bubble to the surface. If anyone dare to speak up they get harassed, bullied and abused.

you might not have these similar issues because you surround yourself with them, you band together, you group up with your own set of rules. Your own punishments. 

Frankly its not even a big issue, just that you’re so controlled by the situation you’ve lost your emotions and only feel anger and resentment. Clouds your judgement, reason and logic do not  exist.

You said fakeuber was in your group trying to write nightshade. He admits that himself and you guys wrote 'nigg' unless you were doing 'nigghtshade' which is really unlikely. You tried to lie to get unbanned

100% baiting the admin. This report is unreliable as multiple people who reported reeda have conflicting stories about what they were writing on the wall, hence, why this man changed his report knowing that he got caught in a lie.  

guggy.gif

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Lying to a staff member to get out of trouble is a serious thing. If you wrote ‘nigg’ on the wall and we’re trying to write nigghtshade which is really unlikely let’s be reasonable the admin is going to look at ‘nigg’ and immediately think you are writing the nword as he should. He did his job properly and you are just trying to get out of trouble and proof of this is the conflicting stories of many other people that Yassuo mentioned. The ban is also only for one day so stop making such a big deal out of it and wait out the ban. ?

• Like 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

We are doing stuff soon to change the rules for combat surf but for now each admin has their own opinion on everything. I know you guys know how reeda admins so doing that infront of him is not very smart. I think reeda has done nothing wrong.

• 1 month later...
On 21/04/2019 at 10:48 PM, Rowxy said:

Reeda is so fucking bullshit 

Stuff like this just proves you are immature, racism isn't funny verbally or through text. Grow up. If you want to bait an admin go ahead but don't whinge if u receive punishment.

:harambe: :silver: 

• panthA locked this topic