SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DuffMan's Unban Appeal

Duffman

Steam Account Name: DuffMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92137741

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 21/04/19 around 9:50pm

Admin that Punished You: Reedaz or somthing idk full name

Reason for Ban: Saying nigga

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This mans mutes me for 5 mins for saying nigga.. never in my life been punished for saying nigga on a KZG server.. I don't see how it is offensive, I then say in chat something along the lines of: 'I have played on these servers for ages and have NEVER been punished for saying nigga on this server by any admins" … I then receive a I think 30 min gag..? was that necessary I was simply stating that I have never been punished for saying that word. I am obviously mad that this happened so when my mute comes off I rightfully get mad at the one that muted me and he mutes me again for I think 50 mins? then being even more mad for this stupid thing I write nigga on a wall and get banned for I don't know how long.. but off all servers.. this is stupid. the word nigga is not offensive and shouldn't lead to any punishments like this... please unban me. Thanks love you bye

50 minutes ago, Bread said:

You probs didn't get banned because there were no admins on?

Im not a part of that banning, this is a separate situation

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, Bread said:

Well, the n word isn't allowed nevertheless.

Why is this? Please explain why it is against the rules and I cannot say it?

You were obviously trolling and baiting the admin from how it seems. After you were muted for saying the nono word, now knowing that you aren't allowed to say it you proceed to say it again in chat? You could have sensored it even? After being muted and gagged you continued to bait the admin, troll and use the slur by spelling it out with your bullets on the map.  :thinking: 

Seems pretty straight forward. 

Best of luck. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

1. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

awewaeaweaweaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.thumb.PNG.df2096921ccab53db4c05ece5a8af39c.PNG

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Just now, Bismuth said:

1. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

awewaeaweaweaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.thumb.PNG.df2096921ccab53db4c05ece5a8af39c.PNG

Looks like multiple hard R's. 

Wouldn't recommend an unban for now.  

If i can -rep this i will. so uhh -REP

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Just now, Yassuo said:

Looks like multiple hard R's. 

Wouldn't recommend an unban for now.  

If i can -rep this i will. so uhh -REP

ReedaNZ banned him for 1day :^)

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

I still don't see the reason I cannot use this word?

I never used the word in a rude way towards anyone?

Edited by Duffman

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

I still don't see the reason I cannot use this word?

I never used the word in a rude way towards anyone?

mate, you are unban don't know why you are still complaining about why you can't use the n word rules are rules

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

5 minutes ago, Bismuth said:

mate, you are unban don't know why you are still complaining about why you can't use the n word rules are rules

I shouldn't of been banned in the first place for saying a word

• kms 2

You don't get it. You were banned because you are trying to be a troll and break rules, you already knew you weren't allowed to say it but you kept pushing red. That's why you were banned, it wasn't cause you said it. In short terms you are unbanned but now going forth you need to know if this happens again it will result in a longer sentence. So 1. don't say that word, 2. Don't continue to so something you clearly know isn't allowed

And that word isn't allowed because its racist, isn't that clear? doesn't matter If others say it or another person says it to you. In the end it still is racist

• Like 2

23 hours ago, drk said:

You don't get it. You were banned because you are trying to be a troll and break rules, you already knew you weren't allowed to say it but you kept pushing red. That's why you were banned, it wasn't cause you said it. In short terms you are unbanned but now going forth you need to know if this happens again it will result in a longer sentence. So 1. don't say that word, 2. Don't continue to so something you clearly know isn't allowed

And that word isn't allowed because its racist, isn't that clear? doesn't matter If others say it or another person says it to you. In the end it still is racist

So im black and im not allowed to say nigga/nigger?

id hope we aren't children here.. being offended by a word probably means you shouldn't even be on the internet

Edited by Duffman

2 hours ago, Duffman said:

So im black and im not allowed to say nigga/nigger?

id hope we aren't children here.. being offended by a word probably means you shouldn't even be on the internet

don't you quit, rules are rules 

Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

48 minutes ago, Bismuth said:

don't you quit, rules are rules 

Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

When was I RACIST?

• kms 2

16 minutes ago, Duffman said:

When was I RACIST?

You literally said in your appeal that you were banned because you said the n-word. Saying the n-word is racism no matter what way you put it. If you truly believe that you have not been racist even though you admit to saying the n-word then I do not believe you should be unbanned. Good luck anyway ?

• Like 2

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

25 minutes ago, Duffman said:

When was I RACIST?

Little bit of context behind your situation I guess. The word in question, "nigga", was used as a racial slang to put down people with black skin, therefore it is a negatively geared word created for the sole purpose of putting down someone for the color of their skin. However your argument is, you yourself, a person with black skin, are not offended when someone may call you a nigga or when you use it, but are you arguing that you yourself, hold the common opinion of all people on this earth with black skin? No, you can't, you don't have the right to decide for others whose families were subjected to slavery, harassment and prejudice under that word, about how they feel when someone says "nigga".  Using the term in a social space, is racism, because the people who have to read it or hear it, may have been prejudiced by that word all their life, so even if you don't take offence, they do, and it is a put down.

So in short, just because you don't take offence to that, doesn't mean others don't, KZG is a community with many different cultural backgrounds and you need to be mindful of their cultural beliefs and reservations, it's called respect. This may be the internet but if you can't respect others just because they aren't physically in front of you, then I suggest you grow up and stop hiding behind your screen thinking there will be no consequences, because it is cowardly, crude and honestly disgusting. However if you do respect others on the internet, then I apologize for those words, but I hope you understand now why the use of that term is not permitted, as we try our best to accommodate everyone on our servers :)

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Little bit of context behind your situation I guess. The word in question, "nigga", was used as a racial slang to put down people with black skin, therefore it is a negatively geared word created for the sole purpose of putting down someone for the color of their skin. However your argument is, you yourself, a person with black skin, are not offended when someone may call you a nigga or when you use it, but are you arguing that you yourself, hold the common opinion of all people on this earth with black skin? No, you can't, you don't have the right to decide for others whose families were subjected to slavery, harassment and prejudice under that word, about how they feel when someone says "nigga".  Using the term in a social space, is racism, because the people who have to read it or hear it, may have been prejudiced by that word all their life, so even if you don't take offence, they do, and it is a put down.

So in short, just because you don't take offence to that, doesn't mean others don't, KZG is a community with many different cultural backgrounds and you need to be mindful of their cultural beliefs and reservations, it's called respect. This may be the internet but if you can't respect others just because they aren't physically in front of you, then I suggest you grow up and stop hiding behind your screen thinking there will be no consequences, because it is cowardly, crude and honestly disgusting. However if you do respect others on the internet, then I apologize for those words, but I hope you understand now why the use of that term is not permitted, as we try our best to accommodate everyone on our servers :)

Well then, the fact that I logged on to the server and witnessed the same guy that banned me say to someone to finish off what they did on the wall and the wall said Nigg and the guy finished it off to say nigga/nigger means this server is pretty hypocrytical

5 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Well then, the fact that I logged on to the server and witnessed the same guy that banned me say to someone to finish off what they did on the wall and the wall said Nigg and the guy finished it off to say nigga/nigger means this server is pretty hypocrytical

Now don't get me wrong, but the situation you describe seems to be so perfectly accurate to what you experienced, as if it was replicated. I just feel maybe the chances of it happening again, a day or two after you did that exact action, someone else did it and furthermore the admin that banned you was now encouraging said behavior, is incredibly low and I personally would not believe it unless proof was shown to me. Unfortunately, unless you have proof of this occurring, we cannot confidently believe your said claim. Now of course, if this event did occur, then yes, Reeda was entirely in the wrong and further punishment would ensue, but as of now, the whole scenario seems kind of unbelievable and just by going on common sense, it really does feel like you are using a "straw mans" argument or otherwise.

In short, I am not calling you a liar, but you need to provide proof before we can take your argument into consideration, it is the internet after all!

7 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Now don't get me wrong, but the situation you describe seems to be so perfectly accurate to what you experienced, as if it was replicated. I just feel maybe the chances of it happening again, a day or two after you did that exact action, someone else did it and furthermore the admin that banned you was now encouraging said behavior, is incredibly low and I personally would not believe it unless proof was shown to me. Unfortunately, unless you have proof of this occurring, we cannot confidently believe your said claim. Now of course, if this event did occur, then yes, Reeda was entirely in the wrong and further punishment would ensue, but as of now, the whole scenario seems kind of unbelievable and just by going on common sense, it really does feel like you are using a "straw mans" argument or otherwise.

In short, I am not calling you a liar, but you need to provide proof before we can take your argument into consideration, it is the internet after all!

I got video of it bro don’t worry

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

I got video of it bro don’t worry

Now by all means, give it to an admin. Document everything you do so it ensures that nothing wrong happens. Unless you do this for all we know, you're just saying you have this video that doesn't exist. Unfortunately that is my stance as I have seen no evidence, just a lot of talking and a few claims! 

8 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Now by all means, give it to an admin. Document everything you do so it ensures that nothing wrong happens. Unless you do this for all we know, you're just saying you have this video that doesn't exist. Unfortunately that is my stance as I have seen no evidence, just a lot of talking and a few claims! 

want me to show you the vid? idk who to show it to

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic