SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SnuggieLeague's Unban Appeal

SnuggieLeague

Steam Account Name: SnuggieLeague
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:62388716

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 04-24-19 04:44

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i dont know what i really did wrong as i havent been on the game or the server for over a few months now and i was about to jump on one now to see it telling me i was banned from the server so i would like to know what i did wrong and be unbanned

i just wanna be able to play on the surf servers again i loved the servers and i love to just jump on and surf and chill

ah yes its because I'm banned sorry brother, I got ip banned for no reason I got a ban appeal up but they are way to dog to unban me need to prolly wait 2 years ? if admins need proof we live together then we will but idk.

• 2 weeks later...

the server hates me so we aren't probably gonna be unbanned 

yeah idk how they gon fix this they gonna have to un ip ban.

Edited by Sassy The Softcock
wrong thing

• 11 months later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management