SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Crikey's Moderator Application

Crikey

Steam Account Name:  Crikey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195723765

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello my name is crikey,
I've played for Killzone Gaming for more than 3 years now.
I've recently turned 15 so that's why i'm not going for the moderator role.
I've played alot of Counter-Strike in the past and have more than 5000 hours combined in 2 accounts, and also played a bit of source on my brothers account.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities i bring to Killzone gaming are fun attitude whenever i'm playing, Im almost always happy so hopefully that goes to the players im playing with :D.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be part of the Killzone gaming staff team because i've had some bad past instances but i think i've learned from my mistakes and tried my very hardest to make those mistakes better,

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 days on this account, 6 days on other account
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday, anytime from around 4pm - 11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Jacob, BTP_kruuzee, filth, fox, Luna, Sincles <3

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Crikey
More people vouching for mod

+1,  although he is not very active and not many effort was put in this application. he meets all of the expectations, he is very kind and not toxic. He helps any new beginners and always likes to try new things. 

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

@Bread I play everyday for around 3 hours so i dont agree when you say that im not active, And if i ended up getting the moderator role i would put alot of effort into the role that i have been gaven so i wouldn't just give up, I agree with you when you say that i am kind to new players cause if they need help with anything im normally the person that helps them out.

-Crikey

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

@Bread I play everyday for around 3 hours so i dont agree when you say that im not active, And if i ended up getting the moderator role i would put alot of effort into the role that i have been gaven so i wouldn't just give up, I agree with you when you say that i am kind to new players cause if they need help with anything im normally the person that helps them out.

-Crikey

If you can't put effort into the thing that potentially could give you moderator role, how can we confidently take your word for it that you will put more effort into actually moderating. The application process is also for gaining a first impression of what potential staff members are like, so going solely off what your application represents, many of us believe you aren't the kind of person to put effort into something you want OR you just honestly don't really want the role and hence did not put effort into said application. Actions speak more than words, where you've only said to us you will try hard when you moderate, but your actions hardly share the same premise.

I do see you helping out on the server and you have matured a bit but there's low effort on the app and you have been toxic in the past. I will give it some time, hopefully you have changed and matured and will stay this way.

GL

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

20 minutes ago, Snapz said:

I do see you helping out on the server and you have matured a bit but there's low effort on the app and you have been toxic in the past. I will give it some time, hopefully you have changed and matured and will stay this way.

GL

I agree with you when saying that i haven't put enough effort in my mod app and i agree 100%, I should've spent alot more time into it, It took me like 5 minutes to do so i think i should've took'n my time and put more time into the app.

I am happy to hear that you think that i've matured a bit cause i don't think really any admins on the server really liked me at all, so its nice to hear that you think that. 

Thank You, Crikey

56 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

If you can't put effort into the thing that potentially could give you moderator role, how can we confidently take your word for it that you will put more effort into actually moderating. The application process is also for gaining a first impression of what potential staff members are like, so going solely off what your application represents, many of us believe you aren't the kind of person to put effort into something you want OR you just honestly don't really want the role and hence did not put effort into said application. Actions speak more than words, where you've only said to us you will try hard when you moderate, but your actions hardly share the same premise.

I agree with you when you say that I haven't put enough effort into my app. As i only put around 5-10 minutes into making it. If i would to make the app again i would put alot more time into it and think about what i'm saying.

I hope then next time i make a Moderator App that this current application won't effect me in the future but it will most likely effect it anyway. I think personally that i've changed as a person as i've grown up. I try not to be that 'rude' to people and try not to argue to people that much. 

Thank you for your words, If i end up making a new app i will try alot harder into my App and spend alot more time into the application.

Neutral Application lacks effort, however you have matured and you are active but personally I would suggest to apply in a nearer future when you have shown qualities. Other than that what you state on the application is true and you have learned from your mistakes.

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic