SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Daz's Moderator Application

Daz

Steam Account Name:  Daz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115277708

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a kind, mature, understanding person and I will not be biased in my decisions and I am always fair, trustworthy and honest. I am pretty relaxed and I really like to play CS:GO, I play on the KZG Surf, Minigames and Awp servers more than I actually play the proper CS:GO servers. Personally I think that I am easy to get along with and pretty easy going, I like to problem solve and work out the best possible solution for all parties. I like to think logically and will not make stupid decisions as others might make.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities that I bring to the KZG community are that I am friendly, easy going and kind, I am always on the server and I have many friends in the community that I always make sure to greet and make sure nothing bad is going on in their life and if there is something, I try to help them out without overstepping my bounds. I do not/will not abuse my position as I believe in making a happier, friendlier community for everyone else.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think to explain why I deserve to be part of the KZG staff team I need to explain the reason I am going for the role of Moderator, the reason is that I see a lot of potential in this server and I want to be a part of it and help it reach to It's maximum potential so naturally the staff team would be the best place to start so whether that be helping the players, the new staff members etc. The satisfaction of helping someone and defusing a situation that could have been much more or just a simple one, whether it be an argument between friends or anything else is spectacular and I want to have that feeling as well as I help out the server with any problems that occurs so that's why I am applying for the KZG staff team, I think my application should be accepted because I am a trusted, dedicated and loyal member of this community and not to mention mature. If I got Moderator I would help out around the server and make sure it shines amongst the other server, me being appointed moderator would result in a lot less stress/effort on the higher ups shoulders, as I would be straight to the problem no matter what it is, defuse the situation calmly, do what needs to be done, and be on my way. My playtime ranges from 4 - 6 possible 7 - 8 hours a weekday, this meaning I will most likely always be there to sort out a problem, I am also capable of being an active discord community member. and finally, why I deserve the role, I deserve the role for all of the previously made points and for the fact that I will be willing to help all the time any time, and will always try my hardest in keeping the server the best it can be and the members happy. For the reasons previously stated, I believe that I deserve the role of Moderator on the KZG Minigame server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I currently have 87 hours and 20 minutes but it is rapidly increasing.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm usually on the server all day on weekends/holidays but on weekdays due to school I get on at around 5 and will play for a good 4 - 5 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Toehunter, SRC, Talp, Phatrat, Jim(XYZ), zyx, Kruzee, Crikey, Bigsupremesexyman,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Daz
Incorrect Playtime | Updating playtime.

+rep i see him on a lot, he brings the server to life with his cheerful spirit seems like a good pick

Edited by #toehunter

BHOP ENJOYER

+rep he is super epic and cool and awesome and epic and a coll guy and very super epic and good at scibble.io and has a great clan

I dunno who you are but you seem to have put some effort into your application as well as you seem to have half a brain at least so I'd reccomend ya for mod :)

Well written app, it shows you are willing to put some effort in. But i have only seen you on a couple times, i guess that's because you joined for the first time 10 days ago 

You have nicely oversold your playtime, which makes me wonder what else you have "oversold".  GameME Link - http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/517327

Connection Time: 1 days 03:18:35 hours

I think you need to play for a bit longer to prove you are going to be an active staff member and to see if you would be a good fit for the role. With that being said i will give a +1 or -1 later.

GL

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

3 minutes ago, Snapz said:

Well written app, it shows you are willing to put some effort in. But i have only seen you on a couple times, i guess that's because you joined for the first time 10 days ago 

You have nicely oversold your playtime, which makes me wonder what else you have "oversold".  GameME Link - http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/517327

I think you need to play for a bit longer to prove you are going to be an active staff member and to see if you would be a good fit for the role. With that being said i will give a +1 or -1 later.

GL

Oh shit, I think I used the wrong website, the site I used said I had 2 days and like 12 hours.

38 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

I dunno who you are but you seem to have put some effort into your application as well as you seem to have half a brain at least so I'd reccomend ya for mod :)

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, Jhin said:

+rep Good fella Gl on getting mod

2 hours ago, suprememan said:

+rep he is super epic and cool and awesome and epic and a coll guy and very super epic and good at scibble.io and has a great clan

2 hours ago, kruuzee said:

+rep give him mod

2 hours ago, #toehunter said:

+rep sexy motherfucker, give him mod

Cheers boys

3 hours ago, Snapz said:

GL

i agree, need to play for longer than 10 days definitely. 

1 hour ago, Gaylee said:

i agree, need to play for longer than 10 days definitely. 

Do you mean like 10 days worth of hours in-game?

1 hour ago, Daz said:

I’m sure by the time this gets properly looked at you will have a reasonable amount of time played.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Daz, Really great to see you have put effort into your application to prove yourself and what good addition you would make to the staff team, however as noted above by others when you have a reasonable play-time. I stand by my word, and am Neutral for now. This may alter however.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, SpeeDY said:

Daz, Really great to see you have put effort into your application to prove yourself and what good addition you would make to the staff team, however as noted above by others when you have a reasonable play-time. I stand by my word, and am Neutral for now. This may alter however.

Good luck!

Thank you :) 

You have put effort into your application which i appreciate and people seem to like you quite a bit. The only problem i see here is that your playtime is real low and for that reason i am going with a neutral. If you increase your playtime and become more active i will change to a +rep, However if you are inactive for a long time i will change to a -rep. Good Luck ?.

Edited by Paradox <3
  • Like 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

On 25/04/2019 at 10:05 PM, Daz said:

At least know about the server for 10 days.

I see potential. Neutral for now.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

10 hours ago, Gaylee said:

At least know about the server for 10 days.

Yeah, I've been in the community for more than ten days, I just don't have 10 days on the server

Neutral
He hasn't been playing Minigames for a long time to be very respected and he's already applying for mod.

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

• 1 month later...

+rep very nice guy just needs to be more active 

1345.jpg

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

49 minutes ago, Fantics|trade.tf said:

+rep very nice guy just needs to be more active 

1345.jpg

Thank you, I now have a lot more hours on the server than is said in the application.

On 03/05/2019 at 10:14 PM, Bread said:

Neutral
He hasn't been playing Minigames for a long time to be very respected and he's already applying for mod.

When I made the application I had not been playing for long, but I am now known pretty well and I have a fair bit of playtime.

I don't know about these boys above me, but I am eagerly impressed with how well written and much effort you have put into this application. I will give you a neutral for the fact that you haven't been playing for a while. Goodluck!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

24 minutes ago, Spinner said:

I don't know about these boys above me, but I am eagerly impressed with how well written and much effort you have put into this application. I will give you a neutral for the fact that you haven't been playing for a while. Goodluck!

eAgErLy ImPrEsSeD

• Nyalon locked this topic