SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Mantra's Administrator Application

Mantra

Steam Account Name:  Mantra
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58124096 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076513920/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a mature, helpful person who works hard to achieve my goals, and in helping other people achieve their goals.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Responsibility, maturity, honesty, support. An active admin determined to uphold server rules at all times.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because I am a mature player who is always happy to help out the players on the bhop easy server. I am determined to enforce the server rules, always working to create a fun and enjoyable server that people will be looking forward to join back to in the future. I am almost always on the server in my free time, always ready to help players and participate in the community. There is a lack of administration on the bhop server, as staff members are not able to be on at all times. This has lead to a sharp increase in 'toxic' behavior, such as earrape, racism, bullying and general disrespect to others. Without an authority figure to enforce the rules, the server rules are ignored with no punishment. If I were too become a member of KZG's staff team, I would work hard to reduce the amount of toxicity on the server, and to fix any problems which take place on the server. Becoming a member of the staff team means a lot to me because I have been a member of the community for many months, and have worked hard to make myself a well known member on the server. Becoming a member of staff allows me to involve myself in the community, and to become a member of authority people can look to when they are in need of help. A further problem which the bhop server suffers from is system glitches and broken maps, which can discourage players from enjoying the game mode and the server. Having an active member of staff who can solve technical and social problems very quickly will help create a positive environment, and thus causing players to become more positive towards others.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 20:41:32 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays: Afternoons 3pm - 11pm
Weekends: Anytime 9am - 11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  soahk
Vouching Players:  dark, Laine

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

20 hours ago, Mantra said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58124096 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076513920/

Desciption of Myself: I am a mature, helpful person who works hard to achieve my goals, and in helping other people achieve their goals.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Responsibility, maturity, honesty, support. An active admin determined to uphold server rules at all times.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because I am a mature player who is always happy to help out the players on the bhop easy server. I am determined to enforce the server rules, always working to create a fun and enjoyable server that people will be looking forward to join back to in the future. I am almost always on the server in my free time, always ready to help players and participate in the community. There is a lack of administration on the bhop server, as staff members are not able to be on at all times. This has lead to a sharp increase in 'toxic' behavior, such as earrape, racism, bullying and general disrespect to others. Without an authority figure to enforce the rules, the server rules are ignored with no punishment. If I were too become a member of KZG's staff team, I would work hard to reduce the amount of toxicity on the server, and to fix any problems which take place on the server. Becoming a member of the staff team means a lot to me because I have been a member of the community for many months, and have worked hard to make myself a well known member on the server. Becoming a member of staff allows me to involve myself in the community, and to become a member of authority people can look to when they are in need of help. A further problem which the bhop server suffers from is system glitches and broken maps, which can discourage players from enjoying the game mode and the server. Having an active member of staff who can solve technical and social problems very quickly will help create a positive environment, and thus causing players to become more positive towards others.

Oof, I really like your application. It seems obvious to me that you have taken some deep thought about what needs to be improved in the server and how you can directly relate to that. 

Honestly it's a +rep from me, you seem like an intelligent lad that could really help out the bhop server. 

Good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...

+rep Really good dude, knows how to be respectful and knows the rules for everyone on the server to enjoy themselves. He is online almost all of the time, he has in-depth knowledge of user commands that are crucial for new players to know in order to have a smooth experience on maps and in map to map transitions. One criticism would be he needs to use his mic more, but i'm sure this won't be an issue once he is in the position. If I was to pick a single person out of the hundreds of regular bhoppers we have on the server; that would be most suitable to be an admin it would be Mantra, and I have told him this.

+rep GIVE THIS MAN ADMIN ALREADY. In all seriousness, very active and mature member of KZG. Would love to see him admin a server he is very passionate about. Always the first to answer any questions people in the in-game chat might have. 

• 2 weeks later...

+rep. No one is kidding when they say this guy is on all the time. He's very active, very friendly and mature. He gets along with just about everyone and I believe he deserves the position as much as everyone else does. Please accept him as an administrator as I know he'll do well. 

On 28/04/2019 at 4:59 PM, Mantra said:

Accepted, please contact me via discord. 

• skyprah locked this topic