SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Subaru Kawana / Subaru / Poi's Moderator Application

Poi

Steam Account Name:  Subaru Kawana / Subaru / Poi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441970232

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am person who plays csgo a lot. I used to be an admin of another AWP server, but its shut down.
I am not really chill, but i try my best to ignore people deliberately annoying me.
I've played cs quite a while especially on KZG, and i feel like i can be fit to a moderator.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have experience as an admin on another SG AWP server, thus i can hand out punishments accordingly, like mutes/gags when applicable.
I am also quite active, mostly online when most people play as well.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have past experience as admin and do not need guidance about it.
I'm usually online when the Asha/Winnie is not, and i believe i can help during those times when they aren't around.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 17h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Thursday: At least 1 hour in the evening. Usually busy at these days.
Friday - Sunday: At least 3 hours a day, up to 5 hours or more.
Holidays: At least 3 hours, up to 8 hours if i can.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Dolce, Kael, Meliodas

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

56 minutes ago, Subaru said:

Steam Account Name:  Subaru Kawana / Subaru / Poi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:441970232

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am person who plays csgo a lot. I used to be an admin of another AWP server, but its shut down.
I am not really chill, but i try my best to ignore people deliberately annoying me.
I've played cs quite a while especially on KZG, and i feel like i can be fit to a moderator.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have experience as an admin on another SG AWP server, thus i can hand out punishments accordingly, like mutes/gags when applicable.
I am also quite active, mostly online when most people play as well.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have past experience as admin and do not need guidance about it.
I'm usually online when the Asha/Winnie is not, and i believe i can help during those times when they aren't around.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 17h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Thursday: At least 1 hour in the evening. Usually busy at these days.
Friday - Sunday: At least 3 hours a day, up to 5 hours or more.
Holidays: At least 3 hours, up to 8 hours if i can.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Dolce, Kael, Meliodas

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I think there's a major issue here with your temparment. On multiple occasions you yourself have stated that you're quite toxic and get annoyed very easily. What is there to stop us thinking you won't get annoyed or toxic and start abusing your powers? Simply stating oh I'm gonna control it, is basically good will and I don't believe we can risk an entire servers livelihood on that. Also your attitude of you know everything there is to know about being an admin is kinda arrogant don't ya think, we all have something we can learn so I don't think that's a good quality for a staff member.

Neutral but leaning towards a -rep, I have heard from people that you are quite toxic and I can't give a +rep for that. I know that you are an experienced admin and have more experience than me but it is as Sorrow said, we all have something we can learn and you are being a bit arrogant for saying that you don't need any more guidance.

Edit:-

" i dont know much about poi, so idk how he act
but he is toxic
so i dont think it is a good decision to make him a mod "    -responder wants to be anonymous 

I have heard this type of response from a number of people

So I am changing my neutral to a -rep 

Edited by AshaZ

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

On 29/04/2019 at 2:52 PM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

What is there to stop us thinking you won't get annoyed or toxic and start abusing your powers?

I'll have to control my toxicity like i did previously when i applied from admin in the past, I will take care of it.

On 29/04/2019 at 2:52 PM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Also your attitude of you know everything there is to know about being an admin is kinda arrogant don't ya think, we all have something we can learn so I don't think that's a good quality for a staff member.

As for this, i should have stated i know at least the basics of the basics, but I want to at least be a moderator, to help maintain the community.
But i understand i should maintain my own attitude before others, so I will control my behaviour.

On 29/04/2019 at 3:32 PM, AshaZ said:

I have heard this type of response from a number of people

I will take note of that.
Thank you for your genuine responses, I'll use it to help improve myself.

Regarding zerotwo's response. ( Edit 1 )
I know full well that moderators should control their behaviour. I've become an admin before, so I'll take similar steps into becoming a moderator, which includes controlling my behaviour.
Thank you for your response.

Edited by Subaru

1 minute ago, Subaru said:

I'll have to control my toxicity like i did previously when i applied from admin in the past, I will take care of it.

As for this, i should have stated i know at least the basics of the basics, but I want to at least be a moderator, to help maintain the community.
But i understand i should maintain my own attitude before others, so I will control my behaviour.

I hope you do change. Good luck

Edited by AshaZ

quack quack madaquackas~

1 hour ago, Subaru said:

I like your response and you cleaned up your English a bit to which I respect. I would take a chance on you basing my decision on what I have seen on the forums. However your ingame behaviour I am not aware of so I have no comment on that side. 

Having a low temperament in most situations is not good for a staff member. If you do get accepted please understand that you should keep your temperament under control   

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Like people have said being toxic and being staff don't mix well i am afraid. If you are aiming to become a staff then i suggest you try and get it under control before being accepted. If you are unable to do so and do get accepted then i hope you are able to restrain yourself when you are given power over the server. if not then you will quickly find yourself removed from the position i am afraid as having a toxic staff member which is someone who is supposed to calm situations will only lead to worse situations. ?

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 1 month later...

nah bro -rep. trust me ive worked with this guy in SNG before. If you dont know sng is a community which use to have a singapore server and i was an admin there, poi was also a regular admin there. Poi/Subaru is still quite immature and toxic when it comes to being a player in the server. I've seen him countlessly abuse his powers even after several warnings. frankly speaking, i have no idea how poi was accepted as an admin in sng.

Edited by Yerm

18 hours ago, Yerm said:

nah bro -rep. trust me ive worked with this guy in SNG before. If you dont know sng is a community which use to have a singapore server and i was an admin there, poi was also a regular admin there. Poi/Subaru is still quite immature and toxic when it comes to being a player in the server. I've seen him countlessly abuse his powers even after several warnings. frankly speaking, i have no idea how poi was accepted as an admin in sng

Sorry, but i don't want to really hear that from you. From my time in KZG, all you've said in voice chat was really rude, telling others to "shut the fuck up/diam" when they aren't doing anything wrong, being a higher ranked admin made you think you're more superior than everybody, and how you behave towards me because of our age difference. 
I'm pretty sure most of my abuse came from my probation stage, which you were observing me. And you gave me feedback on what I was doing wrong, which I appreciated that time when becoming a suitable admin.
But I don't think constantly using your mic to tell people they are "Indian" or to "shut the fuck up" is right all the time, and that you call me toxic, when you're being racist is hypocritical.

I'd like proper feedback on what I can work on becoming a NEW moderator, not coming back to an old server to become administrator again.
Anyway, thank you for reminding me of what I was before, and how I can still learn from my past mistakes.

lol bruh am i applying for admin. plus i never really potrayed myself as being superior over anyone even though i was  a highranked admin. Players in sng can vouch for me on that lol. Maybe ask asha

Edited by Yerm

big fat -rep from me, i agree 100% with asha and yerm. this guy has been super toxic in the past, when he was an admin of sng, he would constantly abuse administrative powers - ranging from force swapping his own team to get points or to avoid getting "stacked" against very skilled players, to kicking people or muting them just because he felt annoyed. overall i feel that 14 is too young a age to be bestowed adminstrative powers, especially when he has a huge history of being toxic. from what subaru said, " I'm pretty sure most of my abuse came from my probation stage, which you were observing me. And you gave me feedback on what I was doing wrong, which I appreciated that time when becoming a suitable admin.", this shows that he knows that he has been ABUSING powers before, which leads to a huge concern, when and why wouldnt he abuse it again? also to counter his point, even after his probation stage in sng, regulars in sng would often see that he was still abusing, and only toned down his abuse when bigger admins such as yerm would enter.

8 hours ago, Subaru said:

Sorry, but i don't want to really hear that from you. From my time in KZG, all you've said in voice chat was really rude, telling others to "shut the fuck up/diam" when they aren't doing anything wrong, being a higher ranked admin made you think you're more superior than everybody, and how you behave towards me because of our age difference. 
I'm pretty sure most of my abuse came from my probation stage, which you were observing me. And you gave me feedback on what I was doing wrong, which I appreciated that time when becoming a suitable admin.
But I don't think constantly using your mic to tell people they are "Indian" or to "shut the fuck up" is right all the time, and that you call me toxic, when you're being racist is hypocritical.

I'd like proper feedback on what I can work on becoming a NEW moderator, not coming back to an old server to become administrator again.
Anyway, thank you for reminding me of what I was before, and how I can still learn from my past mistakes.

2 hours ago, Yerm said:

lol bruh am i applying for admin. plus i never really potrayed myself as being superior over anyone even though i was  a highranked admin. Players in sng can vouch for me on that lol. Maybe ask asha

No need to argue, just give your opinions and say tata. Plus, this isnt the place to argue. 

Poi, just accept yerm's opinion

Yerm, just take note of what he says he'll do

Edited by AshaZ

quack quack madaquackas~

-rep got mad at one of my good friends emil who has top10 on the server because emil used his smurf and made him lose about 500-600 points then he said to my friend he sucks he cannot earn points on his main.

He also has this attitude were, if i person in the server says "im a god, im so good" or someone calls him noob or bad he gets easily mad and says "whats youre rank, i play againts mge/dmg ranks im better than you" then continues to curse the player. I dont have anything against you poi, i wasn't really gonna do this but i just dont want the server to be like the SNG days.

From recent comments, I am going to have to go with a -Rep. Sorry but no toxic people ?

• Like 1

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

-rep

have known this guy for almost a year now. he would constantly complain about how he loses his points so quickly. the more he loses his points, the more he would tilt. dude, if you would stop caring about points it would be better for u and ur own sake behaviour. let them low rankers play, they wanted to improve too and not being called out by you.

another reason why it's a bad idea is because he used to abuse on another awp server, where he would slap people till they're in sky and let them die. that was so annoying because it would spam the chat and ruin one player's sessions.

i think thats it yeah

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

Please deny this application. 

Might reapply again if I feel that I have improved myself, which is unlikely to happen, unless there is really a need for a moderator/administrator. But I think mashiro/hipp, if accepted, is capable of handling these things. 

Also, I trust that admins should not fully believe in what yerm said. Most of it was exaggerated, since he has a bias against me, which unfortunately backfired on him, though some of it is true. 

Have a nice day/night/evening. 

• 2 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic