SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf has degenerated quite a bit

Bubble

No one follows the rules anymore as well as 90% of microphone use is to say something toxic.  
No active admins and high player rates at what cost Skyprah?
This is just an example screenshot of what i mean, jailcamping and any sort of telecamping is pretty common and if you're victim to it, most people just take it with a grain of salt + use of their favourite current slur in chat of their choice.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/oz1VAek"><a href="//imgur.com/oz1VAek"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I recall there being a good amount of applicants for staff under this server, not including the current ones as they don't even follow the ruleset themselves/enforce it unless it directly affects them.

149626_101.png

Edited by Super_Soc

This seems rather subjective, its all anecdotal evidence and one blurry screenshot rather than any videos. Plus, the past couple of weeks I have been on, Potato and Reednaz were both on quite frequently. It's a bit of a stretch to say "no one follows the rules". However, that map in the screenshot is prone to telecampers as the whole map is built around one teleporter, it can be said on that single map there are a lot of telecampers and jailcampers. But, the whole server, idk. just my opinion 

PS: first comment glitched out don't know why.

Edited by Super_Soc

I like to say that I enforce the rules to the best of my ability. It is difficult to enforce rules like tele/jailcamping, because unless I see it, I can't tell if the person reporting it is lying or not. Especially when no one uses the admin chat and just complains over mic, which in itself is against the rules as far as I understand.

I'm trying my best to be as active as possible.

If you ever need me to jump on, message me on discord or steam.

Just be aware I work so I can't be on before 5:30 NZ time.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif