SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] STORMYROOM's Moderator Application

STORMYROOM

Steam Account Name:  STORMYROOM
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ STORMYROOM

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a nice person I'm trying not to be toxic and trying to make the CSGO community filled with happiness not toxicity.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'll bring less toxicity, saltyness and make it a happier place for everyone

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be in the staff because I get alot of toxic people in the servers and it really annoys me

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 day 3 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2 to 3 hours on this server

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Ferdora
Vouching Players:  Fedora

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

4 hours ago, STORMYROOM said:

Steam Account Name:  STORMYROOM
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ STORMYROOM

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a nice person I'm trying not to be toxic and trying to make the CSGO community filled with happiness not toxicity.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'll bring less toxicity, saltyness and make it a happier place for everyone

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be in the staff because I get alot of toxic people in the servers and it really annoys me

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 day 3 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2 to 3 hours on this server

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Ferdora
Vouching Players:  Fedora

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

OK, I feel like you and that other guy who applied tonight would be best friends. Saying you are not toxic and are a nice person IS NOT a reason why you deserve staff. Toxicity in a game is multi leveled in nearly all cases, if you were to mute anyone that shows any toxicity whatsoever, then we might as well have a no speaking rule because nearly everyone would be muted. What do you define as toxicity? For every mute that you would give out, you have to have evidence that can justify your decision, so where do you draw the line between annoyed people and toxic people? 

Lastly put some damn effort into your application, this sounds like someone's year 5 assignment on why everyone should gather around the fire and sing songs until the sun goes down, like ???? 

And @Yassuodid you vouch for this person. 

ktufjsahasf fha[u8888n42ugbfeub iebtfu7vn 

You need to put way more effort into your application. This is well below the line of our application standards. 

Take a look at some other peoples applications and see how much they've put into it.

-Neutral until the application is improved. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Both you and your friends applications need a lot of work. As Yassuo said you could look at other accepted applications and see some of the effort put into them compared to yours. It looks like you took 3 minutes to sit down, think of something and then put it all together. I believe a preschooler could of had more of a mindset with the application in mind.

This is also your steam ID STEAM_1:1:237523150 

-rep

Goodluck

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

No effort into the application. Also please make sure you don't make the same mistake with Steam ID again.

Please write more about yourself, just being not toxic is totally not enough to apply for Admin, write more about why you want to be part of Kill Zone Gaming and also list why.

Go join the KZG discord if you haven't yet and get yourself more known in the community, that plays a big part when applying for Admin. The more popular you are, the more chance you've got getting in. More play hours could help as well, meet and friend more people in-game.

-rep until the application is fully improved.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Is it just me or do these application seem to be getting more effortless each day lol. Anyways like everyone else here has said your application need a lot of work seeing as it looks like a 1 minute mash up. Your play time also need to be improved as 1 day is definitely not enough for the server to know you. Being a nice person is great and all but it doesn't justify why we should give yo a Moderator role. I would suggest becoming more known in the community and redoing your application in a few months time.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

I'm giving this a solid 

NO

Your application is effortless, with no information behind it and its rich how you talk about toxicity annoying you when you yourself are a toxic person that tried to get a rise from me. As far as I know, I don't see you having a place on the staff team.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic