SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] TGK's Administrator Application

TGK

Steam Account Name:  TGK
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198823679296/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: im quite like to sit back and chill with freinds and play games. dont stand for bullying or anything related to racisim and hate people threating others in any online servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will try to stop bullying and racisim in the kzg servers

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  becuase of the amount of bullying, harassment and rascim seen in the comp cas servers and lack of admins being on these servers. if become and admin for this server i will be on everyday to see how everyone in the server is going and to see if anyone is having trouble with other players and see what the issue is and try to resolve it if it can not be resloved than i will follow the rules and proceders when it comes to muting/ banning player in relation to what the problem is. i would like to make comp cas a better server for new and current players on the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 01:09h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday but have been taking a break due to medical issues

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198804760110/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

18 minutes ago, TGK said:

Steam Account Name:  TGK
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198823679296/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: im quite like to sit back and chill with freinds and play games. dont stand for bullying or anything related to racisim and hate people threating others in any online servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will try to stop bullying and racisim in the kzg servers

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  becuase of the amount of bullying, harassment and rascim seen in the comp cas servers and lack of admins being on these servers. if become and admin for this server i will be on everyday to see how everyone in the server is going and to see if anyone is having trouble with other players and see what the issue is and try to resolve it if it can not be resloved than i will follow the rules and proceders when it comes to muting/ banning player in relation to what the problem is. i would like to make comp cas a better server for new and current players on the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 01:09h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday but have been taking a break due to medical issues

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198804760110/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Idk, your reasons behind applying are all community minded yet you only have approx 24 hours playtime on the server. Indicating as of now, you probably aren't well known in the community. This is a bit of a contradiction. If you were to stay true to your reasons I would have thought you would have become much more involved and known in the community before applying, as communal values seem to be very important to you. 

I feel its in your best interest to gain more playtime hours on the server before you go for staff, as I think it would truly help you be the admin you want to be, whereas now I think you aren't well known enough and most likely will fall short of your goals if you were to be given admin now. Sorry if this was a bit cryptic :)

Good luck! 

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:431706784  (you can find it at https://steamid.xyz/), not the link to your Steam account. Please don’t make the same mistake again.

I’ve also seen a lot of other mistakes in this application, for example, you put the link down again in the vouching player's section. I can already tell you haven’t put enough effort into this due to the fact that you did that without thinking deeply through it. If you have a question, it’s free to ask the KZG Admin in-game or on discord, and you also make more friends or introduce yourself in-game and ask for people to vouch for you.

And as sorrow said earlier, your play hours on KZG needs an upgrade. Just try to play a bit more and get that going.

I’m going to give you a natural for now, unless you have changed your application in the next few days and saw some effort into this application, it’ll stay like this.

Goodluck!

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

TGK, I will tell you right now that you have close to zero chance of receiving an admin position with an application like this.

I'm not too sure if you're actually 18 or not, but the grammar and english in this was hard to read. I'd start by fixing it up a bit, at least so that we're able to read it easily. You need to provide a list of names of the players that vouch for you, not just the steam profile link of one.

You have the right attitude, please show some more effort in order for me to change my vote.

-rep.

Take a look here if you need successful application examples: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forum/189-accepted/

I like the dedication and attitude that you are showing for the community but your application lacks effort and has several spelling mistakes.

I would suggest fixing up the spelling in your application so that it is easier for people to read as i had a hard time and so did the others who have commented. Your vouching players is incorrect. Please provide the name of the person who has vouched for you and not the steam community link.

Your play time is too low and needs to be higher if you wish to show me that you want to help the community. With only 24 hours of playtime the community is not going to have any idea of who you are.

If you put more effort into application and redo it i may change my vote.

But for now it is a -Rep

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

Neutral

Would love to see you more active in the community, especially if you want to become admin. As a friend of yours id give some advice such as play on the server(s) multiple times a week, maintain a good standing with players - new and old, try to help out more i.e When issues arise use !report or msg and admin/mod. Finally i'd suggest making sure your application is well worded and try something like grammarly or use microsoft word and use its grammar checker :D Good Luck. Improve on these areas and i'll vouch for you!

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 5 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic