Sign in to follow this  
[GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥

[COMBAT SURF] [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥'s Moderator Application

[GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥

Steam Account Name:  [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163003638

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A guy who loves playing video games for fun and meeting people that i have never seen before, also loves to start conversations!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some assistants from being staff/owner on gmod servers (might come in handy for certain things), always being kind to others unless its as a joke to friends, knowing of most people in the community, funny moments and even some serious things i put myself into to deal with as a user.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like i deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because i have played for around for a bit on and off over the years and feel like its time for me to apply for staff on this amazing server, that i have been apart for a year or so, It was also fun joking around with the old staff and want to see how it is playing as a staff member myself and that i have some tricks up my sleeve to help myself out

Play-Time on Server Group:  18d 23h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-4 hours every day unless stressed out from school.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  None sadly
Vouching Players:  Lokso (Old af player), Undead (Prev admin)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
Miss spell
  • Banana Time 1

[GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥

Also first time on forums because never thought on signing up

Edited by [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
Because why not

Sorrow [Not The Admin]
1 hour ago, [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥ said:

Steam Account Name:  [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163003638

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A guy who loves playing video games for fun and meeting people that i have never seen before, also loves to start conversations!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some assistants from being staff/owner on gmod servers (might come in handy for certain things), always being kind to others unless its as a joke to friends, knowing of most people in the community, funny moments and even some serious things i put myself into to deal with as a user.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like i deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because i have played for around for a bit on and off over the years and feel like its time for me to apply for staff on this amazing server, that i have been apart for a year or so, It was also fun joking around with the old staff and want to see how it is playing as a staff member myself and that i have some tricks up my sleeve to help myself out

Play-Time on Server Group:  18d 23h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-4 hours every day unless stressed out from school.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  None sadly
Vouching Players:  Lokso (Old af player), Undead (Prev admin)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I like what you said, I feel that you did think about your responses at least to some depth. However the word count is severely below what was required, as well as your age is of some concern in relation to maturity/experience etc. You also have to understand most 18 year olds will get a bit aggressive if they find out a 14 year old kid is telling them what to do. I feel like for you to be given consideration, you will need players, a lot of them, to give their vouches of your "good behaviour" if it exists, as really, the only way in my opinion you could successfully get a staff position is if you were really known in the community, in a positive way, and you were able to show that by players posting on this thread their experiences interacting with you.

Good luck!

[GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
11 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

I like what you said, I feel that you did think about your responses at least to some depth. However the word count is severely below what was required, as well as your age is of some concern in relation to maturity/experience etc. You also have to understand most 18 year olds will get a bit aggressive if they find out a 14 year old kid is telling them what to do. I feel like for you to be given consideration, you will need players, a lot of them, to give their vouches of your "good behaviour" if it exists, as really, the only way in my opinion you could successfully get a staff position is if you were really known in the community, in a positive way, and you were able to show that by players posting on this thread their experiences interacting with you.

Good luck!

Yeah sorry about putting below the minimum amount of words i was tired and couldn't think of anything, if i did a new one i would put more effort into it.

dreeeam

+rep Should be staff! Very respectful and always abides the rules. Is very nice and helpful towards others an I believe that he should be staff :)

Raymond

+Rep

I think that you would be a good moderator as I see you a fair bit, always following rules, helping out on the server etc. Although you lack in skill I believe you would make a great addition as moderator on combat surf. Good luck,

- Clifford.

• Baked 1

Spinner

Oh yikes look at who it is after all these years. 

I believe that you will be a great addition to the team although if you could instead of saying  "if i do a new one" maybe actually edit it because there needs to be more to it than just this. Also what Sorrow said about needing to be very mature and able to talk and run such community like (sad combat surf)  is very important. 

Goodluck, and for now it is a Neutral until I see changes bruv