SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Lunar's Moderator Application

Lunar Effect

Steam Account Name:  Lunar
Steam ID: 76561198055862537

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to surf and chat, i enjoy meeting new personalities hearing what they have to rant about. i started surfing on TF2 then source and now CSGO, i started playing on steam 7 years ago playing starwars battlefront 2 when i was 8.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can step in and handle situations in need be, i can relate to the community and understand where they come from, i play hours the most of Australia doesn't due the different time zones, i am unbiased and despise abusive staff members.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am very obedient under command, when given a task or duty i will complete it to the best of my ability, i can come on if called when ever if needed, i have been playing on the server for a while now and i have come to understand smoothness and how chill the server is. I like to keep things short and to the point just like this app.

Play-Time on Server Group:  24 hours between all 4 servers
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5 days a week Between 7-10 pm usually GST+8 (Perth time)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  RonWeasley
Vouching Players:  Corqy, JuJu Fresh

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

In the spirit of keeping it short and sweet, no effort and honestly a shiddy app 

Thanks for taking the time out of you day to leave this short and sweet comment.

55 minutes ago, Lunar Effect said:

Thanks for taking the time out of you day to leave this short and sweet comment.

give this man moderator

I think you seriously lack time played on the server. While hours are no longer a set requirement I think you should try to get your hours up over the next month and get to know the staff members to get a better feel for the server. Ron isn't eligible for a staff vouch as he is only a trial, and a new one at that.

As stated above, a bit more effort in your application showing you care enough about the server to take the time to make your application nice and full will go a long way. We don't want short and sweet, we want to have confidence in your ability to correctly moderate our servers and keep them enjoyable for everyone while not abusing the power given to you.

For now i'm neutral on your application, perhaps a trial is warranted but for now lets see after some time has passed if you're a) Still here, B) fixed my above concerns.

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

Few words from me. Personally i've noticed your name on the server a few times but you haven't really made a 'mark' yet. Try to get more involved in the server and get to know us staff members, it will give you a better chance of making it in because we will know how you will deal with things. Another thing is to try to be independent, Staff members should strive to be able to just know what to do and know how to do it, without being told. But all in all you just need to get involved more by playing a bit longer

Thank you both for the feed back. I will try improve in these area's in the up coming months.

On 06/05/2019 at 12:07 AM, Lunar Effect said:

guggy.gif

• Squidward Dab 1
  • Pile of poo 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Just remember its not about the hours, its about how you involve yourself with the community. I know most of the staff still don't really know who you are, Just keep getting to know people, atm i would also advise to just wait for skyp or a community director to get to your app. They are very busy atm so just be patient.

Congratulations and well done for reaching 60 hours. I remember when i reached that many hours, i was over the moon. It's an acievement. At last you showing that you play a lot. Like Drk says, get to know the staff so we can vouch for you. I'm almost always on the server so look out for me and I'll help where I can.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic