Spinner

[AIM] |UKMD| Spinner's Administrator Application

Spinner

Steam Account Name:  |UKMD| Spinner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55234234

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello, I'm Spinner. I have been playing on KZG servers for a very while now and lately (meaning for the last 8 months) I have been dedicating myself to playing on all of the Aim Servers. While I play and have fun on the server with many players, I do try my best to keep everything in order. I am a person who is more than comfortable to stand up for someone or to tell someone if they are not doing something right.
Overall, I am a young player who is active mostly everyday. I am/try to be funny and friends with everyone. Ofcourse, I also am admin on KZG Fun Mod (rest in peace) so i would say that I have got enough experience relating to most types of circustances them being: someone being toxic, cheaters, mic spammers, ban avoiders, and with many others.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  As usual and written on my Fun Mod application, I want to be able to help people in any circumstances.
⬤ I have a bunch of experience on csgo therefore I am not bad at spotting the difference between cheaters or skilled players.
⬤ I have been admin before on KZG, so I have enough experience towards knowing what's alright to do and what isn't.
⬤ I am aware of all rules and I follow them thoroughly.
As a wise man once told me *cough BuLLee cough* it is not easy to figure out a difference between hackers and players, plus there are many differences in rules between Aim and Fun Mod but through out this time watching and playing on the servers I have learned a lot. That being either Retro teaching me that you aren't allowed to troll on Aim servers (such as delaying, team falshing and many others), or to seeing how panthA takes care of certain situations (those being older players taking on toxic roles towards youngers or vise versa).
I have gone bck onto my old Application and taken the best from it putting it here, I also went reading through the comments of others applications to make sure that I am capable of taking on such role in the community.
In general, I want to make sure that people are able to come to me and ask for help, and just make sure that the community is running at it's best.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that playing a game like Cs:Go involves a lot of team work and friendships so that's what i want to help on. I like to see how the servers have come so far, and everyday i play on them being either Aim, or another category, I feel happy to see people enjoying it as much as I do, and overall I want to see people having a good time. It is obvious that no everyone is able to follow rules or cooperate to the servers limits and that's where I would like to help. I will be the one person who is happy and who acts just like a normal player. I will be fair and I will always take the Side of Doubt, I will try my best to make sure that everyone enjoys playing on the server and that they will want to join back another time. Before making this application, I have always tryed my best to still help the community wether it being alerting staff about certain incidents happening on the servers, or even being there for people who need help with something.
I hope that people can lean on me and feel comfurtable coming to me and asking for help.
Thank you for reading this <3

Play-Time on Server Group:  Connection Time: 52 hours on all Aim servers.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday, less hours on the week due to school but 24/7 on the weekend and some hours after 3 pm on weekdays/

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dobbo
Vouching Players:  Kane, Kaotic, Obi, Drk

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 2

drk

Solid guy, Always active in the community and i think it would be a great position for him as he is friendly and helpful towards anyone. Has helped me out becoming staff and is a really genuine guy who i think will fit in well with others. Massive +rep to him, enjoy playing with him

Obi_

+1

• Hearts 1

Kaotic

+1 - Ive seen spinner grow and mature over the time ive played with him. Im sure he would be a great asset to the AIM staff team.

Good luck buddy, 

- Papa Kaotic
Chaos CEO

• Hearts 1

ReedaNZ

+rep Nice guy, genuinely cares about his duties, would be good on any admin team tbh.

• Hearts 1

zuelhs

+rep

All reasons stated above, gl ma dood

• Hearts 1

bojan

+rep big boi

58409266_362262321074220_3798618118178186776_n.jpg

• Hearts 1

Wolfleader

+rep ur very epic spinner

• Hearts 1

KJ

+rep

Dobbo

Solid +rep as a staff member myself he would be a great attribution to the team <3

• Hearts 1

Bread

+1 very trustworthy

• Hearts 1

Sorrow [Not The Admin]

"comfurtable" - furry confirmed :0

+rep , he really did his homework on this one and his application  shows that clearly, good luck spinner :)

• Hearts 1

paradiso

+1 for me

• Hearts 1

Spinner

Thanks for all the replies so far guys <3

Bismuth

+1 he does suck at aim but give him a chance🤬

• Hearts 1

zerotwo

Of course a +rep

Admin on bad server group (FunMod), which means we should convert him.

In all honesty spinner is deserving of AIM admin many times over. Future applicants should look at the effort put into this kid's applications (Both for his aim and FunMod applications)

He knows his way around KZG, extremely active in the KZG discord, as well as the forums. Whats not to love about this guy? 

• Hearts 1

Sorrow [Not The Admin]
38 minutes ago, zerotwo said:

Of course a +rep

In all honesty spinner is deserving of AIM admin many times over. Future applicants should look at the effort put into this kid's applications (Both for his aim and FunMod applications)

He knows his way around KZG, extremely active in the KZG discord, as well as the forums. Whats not to love about this guy? 

Twipel low-key gae 4 spinner

Spinner
43 minutes ago, zerotwo said:

Of course a +rep

Thanks brother <3 

Spinner
4 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Twipel low-key gae 4 spinner

what's wrong with that my weeb?

Sorrow [Not The Admin]
2 minutes ago, Spinner said:

what's wrong with that my weeb?

You're a scuffed weeb if anything 

Gypsy

Played with him a few times. Fun to play with but serious when needed . +1 from me :)

ruthles_kila!

mutual, good luck mate.

• Thumbs up 1

Zing

+1

You know someone has a good application when it makes you want to play the server they are applying for.

Dedication to a community when your main server gets shut down shows a lot of really good personality traits. Active throughout discord, forums and obviously cs:go you seem like a good fit to aim staff.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

Spinner

time to *bump*

• Vomit 1

Wolfleader
11 hours ago, Spinner said:

time to *bump*

bruh its been like a week. mines been longer :P