Sign in to follow this  
Travioli Ravioli

[JUMP] LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES DUAL CAB's Administrator Application

Recommended Posts

Travioli Ravioli

Steam Account Name:  LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES DUAL CAB
Steam ID: 76561198280154716

Age:  17
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is Travis and I'm a 17 year old Australian student currently in year 12 but not working due to the fact that I am aiming to acquire an apprenticeship at the end of this year. I am enthusiastic towards leadership and love to help out great communities such as KZG. I play CS:GO quite regularly but often find myself back in KZG servers enjoying the great company of the people that are here.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would say in my opinion, I bring great potential for either Admin or Moderation services, as I have been employed as a supervisor at two different work locations in real life. As I am in Australia, I would be able to watch over the servers in my timezone whilst many of the other admins are asleep. I am willing to learn anything and everything I need to be a suitable admin for the server. I believe my mix of great leadership potential and convenient geographical location will go hand in hand in helping make KZG a respectable community as it should be.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that I am mature enough to know where to draw the line if there is negativity, bullying or any form of abuse if things start to get out of hand in the server. I am trained in real life to defuse tense situations, be a leader, assert authority if need be, and just in general know how to moderate. I will try to my fullest extent to fulfill my duties as an admin, no matter what they are, if I am given the honorable position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  02:18:03 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Friday: Between the hours of 4pm and 12am AEST (around 45-60 mins at a time)
Saturday - Sunday: I do not get on at specific times during the weekend as it is unpredictable what I might be doing, but it is safe to assume I will play at some point for around an hour or so. But if I am granted the position of admin, I am more than happy to be contacted regarding what hours I may be needed, and abide by them. I am here for the server and willing to put my all into it.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mr. Awesome, Gaylee, Duck (duck may not be full username)
Vouching Players:  Vex77y, mantra

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vex77y

+rep is often on bhop, supports new players 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorrow [Not The Admin]
1 hour ago, Travioli Ravioli said:

Steam Account Name:  LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES DUAL CAB
Steam ID: 76561198280154716

Age:  17
Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is Travis and I'm a 17 year old Australian student currently in year 12 but not working due to the fact that I am aiming to acquire an apprenticeship at the end of this year. I am enthusiastic towards leadership and love to help out great communities such as KZG. I play CS:GO quite regularly but often find myself back in KZG servers enjoying the great company of the people that are here.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would say in my opinion, I bring great potential for either Admin or Moderation services, as I have been employed as a supervisor at two different work locations in real life. As I am in Australia, I would be able to watch over the servers in my timezone whilst many of the other admins are asleep. I am willing to learn anything and everything I need to be a suitable admin for the server. I believe my mix of great leadership potential and convenient geographical location will go hand in hand in helping make KZG a respectable community as it should be.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that I am mature enough to know where to draw the line if there is negativity, bullying or any form of abuse if things start to get out of hand in the server. I am trained in real life to defuse tense situations, be a leader, assert authority if need be, and just in general know how to moderate. I will try to my fullest extent to fulfill my duties as an admin, no matter what they are, if I am given the honorable position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  02:18:03 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Friday: Between the hours of 4pm and 12am AEST (around 45-60 mins at a time)
Saturday - Sunday: I do not get on at specific times during the weekend as it is unpredictable what I might be doing, but it is safe to assume I will play at some point for around an hour or so. But if I am granted the position of admin, I am more than happy to be contacted regarding what hours I may be needed, and abide by them. I am here for the server and willing to put my all into it.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mr. Awesome, Gaylee, Duck (duck may not be full username)
Vouching Players:  Vex77y, mantra

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Respect for that application man, honestly your claims seem reputable and you seem to have thoroughly outlined how you intend to approach an admin position if you were given the role. Honestly only issue I see is your ign, shid cars tbh >.>

Otherwise, +rep, nice application ^^

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travioli Ravioli
8 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Respect for that application man, honestly your claims seem reputable and you seem to have thoroughly outlined how you intend to approach an admin position if you were given the role. Honestly only issue I see is your ign, shid cars tbh >.>

Otherwise, +rep, nice application ^^

thanks man. If the admins would like me to change my name I'm more than happy to hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader
On 13/05/2019 at 9:34 PM, Travioli Ravioli said:

I would be able to watch over the servers in my timezone whilst many of the other admins are asleep. I am willing to learn anything and everything I need to be a suitable admin for the server

hi where in  Australia are you from? Dont have to state city just like state. just curious about this statement haha
What do you mean "my timezone"? Us admins are aussies too :P I am from Perth so when its late for eastern states im still on. (maybe that is what you mean) 

 

 

other than that man +rep :D

 

good luck!

Dw about changing ur name. Hes just taking the piss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travioli Ravioli
3 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

hi where in  Australia are you from? Dont have to state city just like state. just curious about this statement haha
What do you mean "my timezone"? Us admins are aussies too :P I am from Perth so when its late for eastern states im still on. (maybe that is what you mean) 

 

 

other than that man +rep :D

 

good luck!

Dw about changing ur name. Hes just taking the piss

I'm in victoria. I assumed the admins were from the US for some reason so I just meant AEST when I said "My timezone" 
Thanks man, appreciate it. I hope to be with you guys in the future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader
26 minutes ago, Travioli Ravioli said:

I'm in victoria. I assumed the admins were from the US for some reason so I just meant AEST when I said "My timezone" 
Thanks man, appreciate it. I hope to be with you guys in the future. 

ah rightyo

ye everyone from KZG is aussie. its an aussie csgo community :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travioli Ravioli
1 hour ago, Wolfleader said:

ah rightyo

ye everyone from KZG is aussie. its an aussie csgo community :P 

Ohhhh hahaha I didn't know that. The timezone part of my application looks silly now. Btw any idea on how long it'll take for someone to get back to me about that application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader
21 hours ago, Travioli Ravioli said:

Ohhhh hahaha I didn't know that. The timezone part of my application looks silly now. Btw any idea on how long it'll take for someone to get back to me about that application?

haha all g man :D 

 

ahh it depends, could take up to a month, or could be quite quick :D 

 

anyways good luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stratex

-1 Considering the number of times you have been muted for mic spam. I don't know if you can be responsible enough to not abuse this power. If you can't even respect the current admins, I don't know how anyone will respect you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travioli Ravioli

I would disagree. I will admit that I have been muted many times but let's not forget a few details; 

1: When I was recently banned for a week, it was because I was rapping in chat. However, I only heard one complaint the entire time I was in the server, and it was from one individual who then server muted me himself. I feel as though my one week mute was unjust. 

2: There were multiple people asking me to rap, and when I got muted those same people were asking for me to be unmuted. Those people were reasonable and asked for a poll. Tasty Taco then said (and I quote) "I don't care if the whole server voted to unmute him, I still wouldn't pass it". This shows to me, an example of admin abuse. 

3: There are multiple admins which will vouch for me, you may contact them if you wish

And I know it doesn't look ideal to have a one week ban at the same time I'm applying for admin but that's why the trial system is in place - mostly to evaluate the performance of the potential admin. If I was given the role of admin I would certainly smarten up my act a tad and show my superiors that I have the skills needed to be an admin. 

I deserved a mute, yes - but I don't think one week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stratex

I would rather see you smarten up your act and show leadership well before you apply for a staff role. You should be someone who is truly a respectful person instead of only when you need to be.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travioli Ravioli
Just now, stratex said:

I would rather see you smarten up your act and show leadership well before you apply for a staff role. I'd rather someone who is truly a respectful person instead of only when they need to be.

 

If I knew tasty taco was in the server at the time, I would've stopped because it seems the issue she has with me is more personal, rather than professional. If I could get into direct contact with Tasty Taco maybe via discord I I would like to further elaborate and apologize. 
My actions can be seen as reflecting behavior that isn't exactly admin worthy but from my POV I was just entertaining the server and did not see any harm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • 17 members have viewed this topic:
    Spinner Mantra Gaylee Becky kikii skyprah Bismuth stratex drk Travioli Ravioli Wolfleader Sorrow [Not The Admin] Snapz Goose zerotwo Yassuo Vex77y