SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Tempest's Moderator Application

TEMPEST

Steam Account Name:  Tempest
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41585599

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I have been surfing for over 5 years now. I am a team player and I would love to join the KZG Skill Surf Staff. I also enjoy a little bit of banter here and there and. I believe I would be a fair moderator to the server and would enjoy making the server a better place. I also enjoy playing guitar on the server as many know and I am always down to learn new songs from people on the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities i bring to the KZG community is that I am an outgoing guy who loves to surf and be a part of the surfing servers. Should I become a moderator I would be a just and fair moderator who would not abuse his powers. I would perform my duties as a moderator without prejudice and without favouritism towards my friends. I would do whatever is necessary to follow the rules of the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I have been surfing for years now and many an hour has been spent on KZG. I have seen this community develop from the early stages of its life to where it is today. I have seen the good and the bad of KZG and I have contributed to this server in a positive way I think. I want to be an moderator on this server due to me wanting to further benefit the community through preventing cancerous behaviour and demoralizing standards set by some individuals. I feel I should be a moderator as when I hop on a server everyone knows me. I have assimilated into the community and having me on the team would be excellent for KZG. I am now also incredibly more active then when I was last a moderator so removal of my previous permissions due to inactivity should be irrelevant this time around as I am willing to be putting in more hours now as I have been enjoying surf a lot more as of late.

Play-Time on Server Group:  120+ hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  All times of the day I pop in and out regularly but mainly afternoons and nights

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Im Unlucky, drk, Obi, ZIME, droplet, duck, mars, min, et al, vert, plumpkin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by TEMPEST

27 minutes ago, TEMPEST said:

Steam Account Name:  Tempest
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41585599

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I have been surfing for over 5 years now. I am a team player and I would love to join the KZG Skill Surf Staff. I also enjoy a little bit of banter here and there and. I believe I would be a fair moderator to the server and would enjoy making the server a better place. I also enjoy playing guitar on the server as many know and I am always down to learn new songs from people on the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities i bring to the KZG community is that I am an outgoing guy who loves to surf and be a part of the surfing servers. Should I become a moderator I would be a just and fair moderator who would not abuse his powers. I would perform my duties as a moderator without prejudice and without favouritism towards my friends. I would do whatever is necessary to follow the rules of the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I have been surfing for years now and many an hour has been spent on KZG. I have seen this community develop from the early stages of its life to where it is today. I have seen the good and the bad of KZG and I have contributed to this server in a positive way I think. I want to be an moderator on this server due to me wanting to further benefit the community through preventing cancerous behaviour and demoralizing standards set by some individuals. I feel I should be a moderator as when I hop on a server everyone knows me. I have assimilated into the community and having me on the team would be excellent for KZG. I am now also incredibly more active then when I was last a moderator so removal of my previous permissions due to inactivity should be irrelevant this time around as I am willing to be putting in more hours now as I have been enjoying surf a lot more as of late.

Play-Time on Server Group:  120+ hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  All times of the day I pop in and out regularly but mainly afternoons and nights

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Im Unlucky, drk, Obi, ZIME, droplet, duck, mars, min, et al, vert, plumpkin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Sounds kul, your answer to the deserve role part was a bit arrogant but I think what you've done and what you wrote doesn't make that a bad thing.

All the best 

+Rep

+rep from me brother, I remember playing with you a while back and tbh, I think you would fit just in. Continue staying active and good job on this well written app. Good luck brother

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Welcome back then. I'm pretty sure the fact you used to be a mod will help towards you becoming one again. I can't wait to chat to you more and get to know you. I'm pretty sure i've bumped into you and not even known :)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 6 months later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic