SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Reporting admin Taco

Broschov

Long story short we were on the server for probably 2 hours and it was maybe 10 of us (at peak) talking in voicechat having a laugh. There was this one guy who kept taking requests in raping and singing random songs. We all were basicily having a good time. From my pov nobody was complaining or disliking the content. At some point after 2 hours this admin named "Taco" (cant remember her whole name) came in and without any warning muted the guy who was singing for a whole day. The reason behind this is in her words shortened was (admins have to enforce rules and thats why we have more power than regular players, therefore regular players opinions dont matter). 

I just think this whole scenario wasn't big at all but her whole attitude on the situation wasn't the attitude of an admin. It seemed like the power got to her head. On the other hand i dont know how it is nowadays but admins (in my opinion) should not use curse words to express their frustration towards player. (i've been called a cunt a pussy, a virgin both by "Taco" and "I am dark")  

If u need any evidence i'm sure that a lot of players will happily admit that these things did happen

Hello, First things first this topic is in the wrong section. But besides that id like to say that the whole part about the mute was justified. Taco had previously warned him the day before that it wasn't allowed and he would be muted if he did it again, hence the day mute. But Id like to talk about what i was involved with. Personally i know i never said anything to attack or abuse you, i may have said cunt but i said it as in "What was that cunt". I get this was a bad thing and I apologize for saying it since its clear you got offend by it, but i didn't try to intentionally try to attack you i was just using it as slang, but i will refrain from saying it now on. But id also like to add that after Taco handed out the mute you and other fellow players started attacking and abusing taco for muting him for mic spam which is in the rules. Either way i can confirm that Taco did the right thing since he didn't have admins permission and she already had a problem with it before. Either way i'm mainly just adding some additional info and wanted to reply or give a sorry for how you may have perceived what i may have said. I will take that on and will not use such anymore

Edit: Also id like to re-further apologize if you got offended by what i said, i agree it wasn't right of me to just say that in the first place. But as i said i didn't say it in a way that i abused you i said it like it was slang. But i will try to make sure not to say something like that again towards people who don't understand whether i'm joking with them or they wont get offended by a misconception. I do take responsibility for that

Edited by drk

Taco DID previously warn the person singing, plus it was incredibly annoying, following the mute, im pretty sure YOU and a couple others started blatantly abusing dark and taco. The mute was justified, thats it. Appeal the mute and get over it.

To be honest she is completely in her right to mute you, singing and rapping however some people may like it a lot of people dont and isn't allowed without a staff member issuing a music vote to where the server decides as a collective if they would like music.

Next time before getting upset about a mute please remember to actually put it in Abuse Reports :)

I would like to add some more points to this since it might not be clear.

1. It wasnt me who got muted 

2. I never said anything abusive towards her or any other admins. I was just trying to have a normal discussion and kept beeing shut down by admins calling me names like cunt virgin a pussy.

3. After the mute we did ask for a vote on wheter he should be allowed to use voicehat for entertaining us and we instanly got shut down by the admins saying thats not how things work and refused to do it. 

4. I would agree when it is justified but after 2 hours of being on the server 10 people talking in voicechat nobody said one negative thing about the guy who was singing and the ouy of nowhere admin comes in and without a warning mutes the guy

5. Id also like to mention that "dark" was on the server for a good while and he didnt seem bothered at all by what was going on

P.s i tried looking for the reports section but couldnt find it.

Hey guys, can we please stop confusing the term rapping with raping. Two VERY different things. 

In terms of the situation with TT. It sounds like she had every right to mute him. She followed proper procedure and it seems as though you may be missing parts of the story which are crucial to why he was muted. The fact the guy himself isn't the one reporting her is, I feel, a testament to that. 

34 minutes ago, Broschov said:

It wasnt me who got muted

I think you're trying to be a white knight and defend a situation that really did not concern you.

I never said anything abusive towards her or any other admins. I was just trying to have a normal discussion and kept beeing shut down by admins calling me names like cunt virgin a pussy.

I know neither Taco or drk would ever call you a 'cunt virgin a pussy'. Maybe they used some of those words in conversation or ever indirectly at you, but I know they would never verbally abuse you like that.

After the mute we did ask for a vote on wheter he should be allowed to use voicehat for entertaining us and we instanly got shut down by the admins saying thats not how things work and refused to do it. 

Admins are not obligated to give a vote to allow the breaking of rules. 

I would agree when it is justified but after 2 hours of being on the server 10 people talking in voicechat nobody said one negative thing about the guy who was singing and the ouy of nowhere admin comes in and without a warning mutes the guy

As was stated earlier, Taco did, in fact, give this guy a warning. You were not there. You clearly did not know the full story.

Id also like to mention that "dark" was on the server for a good while and he didnt seem bothered at all by what was going on

Finally, not to disrespect drk in any way, but he was heavily intoxicated most of the night from what I gathered. I would not expect his actions to reflect what he would have done if he were fully sober.

I think you need to really think about why you're posting here. Nothing that either TT or drk did was against their role as moderators. The chat logs show other players even telling you to stop talking because you must have been complaining so much. 

I dont really understand how you "know" that they would never call me those words when they literally did so dont call me a liar please :D

On the other hand

1 hour ago, Vert said:

d isn't allowed without a staff member issuing a music vote to where the server decides as a collective if they would like music.

Quoting another admin.

2.im not the one getting muted. Im just sick of admins abusing their powers for whatever reasons.

Shortening the story. 80%of ppl want something > 20% who dont (including 2 admins)so it just is not fair. Killed the whole mood on the server

Until you provide proof they did, I'm vouching they wouldn't. 

A music vote is to the discretion of the staff member in the server. If taco didn't put up a music vote, that was fully her choice.

I'd suggest you stop wasting your time with this and just surf and talk like normal people. Listen to your own rap. And even if you want to rap battle, join the dude's discord which he linked a million times. 

So are you telling me the person was "singing and taking request" and you muted him for a whole day???
It should take a lot to mute someone for a day, so i hope the person that was muted did something worse than just sing to get a whole day mute. Idk if i got the full story, just what its looking like 

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

Just now, Snapz said:

So are you telling me the person was "singing and taking request" and you muted him for a whole day??? after a warning from another day omg
It should take a lot to mute someone for a day, so i hope the person that was muted did something worse than just sing to get a whole day mute.

I can't tell whether this is satire or not. I also cannot understand your point as you're typing with broken sentences. Not sure why you commented tbh.

Hey, sorry that I've taken so long to reply.

I'm sorry to who ever feels this was an unjustified mute, but there was much more behind this story then you might think. Although you say that everyone wanted him to sing and rap, that's not true. The only reason i knew he was on that server to begin with was because people were talking to me, asking if i could do something about it. Once the mute did go through you, Broschov, were the only one to fight the mute; others were even saying how annoying he was being.

I have on many occasions told him to not do this because no one wanted it (on this occasion it was slightly different because a few people wanted it, but not enough to keep it going). He has also been muted for this in the past, before and after his name change. I have asked him nicely before to stop, after which he continued and when was muted for a short time. He took the mutes and me as a joke; as soon as the mute was up he continued to do the same thing i asked him not to do.

I'm really sorry that if you still feel i was misusing my power or that the mute wasn't called for, but in my honest opinion i think it was.

3 minutes ago, stratex said:

I can't tell whether this is satire or not. I also cannot understand your point as you're typing with broken sentences. Not sure why you commented tbh.

Its a forums post not a Thesis, so don't attempt to discredit me buy attacking my wording and sentence structure. The point was clear, there is a mute guide. Like i said "i hope the person that was muted did something worse than just sing to get a whole day mute" and Taco has made it clear he did. Hopefully this comment is up to your standards. ? 

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

1 minute ago, Snapz said:

Its a forums post not a Thesis, so don't attempt to discredit me buy attacking my wording and sentence structure. The point was clear, there is a mute guide. Like i said "i hope the person that was muted did something worse than just sing to get a whole day mute" and Taco has made it clear he did. Hopefully this comment is up to your standards. ? 

Took you a while to conjure that one up!

Idk why you're trying to start shit with another admin, but ok champ. We all have other things to do other than read/reply on the forums hence why the reply took however long it did and also why i wont be responding again. 

This topic needs to be locked. the issue has been sorted and attacking everyone isn't helping at all.

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

• My Name is Tito locked this topic