KNIFER L@zyB0y

Steam Account Name: KNIFER [email protected]
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190359430

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:419838328  (this my friend steam id i'm just boring so i ask my friend to take his id to join server and get banned also and i ask the one admin i know he told me cuz ur ip get banned so what id join with same ip also get banned and i just know)

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 5/16/2019

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i having not using any hax also i just play normally and i kill someone and my screen just flash to lobby and say i get banned by this server i just like wtf?i'm not using hax also getting banned and also no one is saying i'm hacking in server cuz they know i am not if i am hacking y i cannot take down the pro players like top10 cuz top10 in server just now i hope you give me justice.

Edited by KNIFER [email protected]
try to took friend id join and get banned and i know the reason why i get banned and also need alternate accounts so i just do it

AshaZ
14 hours ago, KNIFER [email protected] said:

Steam Account Name: KNIFER [email protected]
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190359430

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 5/16/2019

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i having not using any hax also i just play normally and i kill someone and my screen just flash to lobby and say i get banned by this server i just like wtf?i'm not using hax also getting banned and also no one is saying i'm hacking in server cuz they know i am not if i am hacking y i cannot take down the pro players like top10 cuz top10 in server just now i hope you give me justice.

+rep .Same problem with Arci, a player i know who isn't cheating and got auto banned for aimbot. He is a great player in the server just like Arci.

• Thumbs up 1