SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KNIFER L@zyB0y's Unban Appeal

KNIFER L@zyB0y

Steam Account Name: KNIFER L@zyB0y
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190359430

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:419838328  (this my friend steam id i'm just boring so i ask my friend to take his id to join server and get banned also and i ask the one admin i know he told me cuz ur ip get banned so what id join with same ip also get banned and i just know)

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 5/16/2019

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i having not using any hax also i just play normally and i kill someone and my screen just flash to lobby and say i get banned by this server i just like wtf?i'm not using hax also getting banned and also no one is saying i'm hacking in server cuz they know i am not if i am hacking y i cannot take down the pro players like top10 cuz top10 in server just now i hope you give me justice.

Edited by KNIFER L@zyB0y
try to took friend id join and get banned and i know the reason why i get banned and also need alternate accounts so i just do it

14 hours ago, KNIFER L@zyB0y said:

Steam Account Name: KNIFER L@zyB0y
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:190359430

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 5/16/2019

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i having not using any hax also i just play normally and i kill someone and my screen just flash to lobby and say i get banned by this server i just like wtf?i'm not using hax also getting banned and also no one is saying i'm hacking in server cuz they know i am not if i am hacking y i cannot take down the pro players like top10 cuz top10 in server just now i hope you give me justice.

+rep .Same problem with Arci, a player i know who isn't cheating and got auto banned for aimbot. He is a great player in the server just like Arci.

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

• 9 months later...

Hi Knifer L@zyB0y,

sorry about the delay in responds to this appeal,

could you please reply here, so we know you still would like to action this request.

once that is done I will continue to review this and will advise on the outcome.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

HI,

I couldn't find your main account ban, only your (friends) alt account "duplicate account" ban.

are you able to provide any other information on your account or another account you could've possibly been banned on?

please to let me know so we can move forward with this appeal.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management