SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Landcruiser 79 series dual cab's Unmute Appeal

Travioli Ravioli

Steam Account Name: Landcruiser 79 series dual cab
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198280154716

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 05-15-19 13:45

Admin that Punished You: Tasty Taco

Reason for Ban: Mic Spam

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was muted for one week due to mic spam. I was rapping at the time, however the rapping was asked for and supported by majority of the server. I had been rapping for about 2 hours beforehand and had no issues, until Tasty Taco entered the server and muted me for one week. I have had previous run-ins with TT but when she banned me, I assumed it was because I was rapping without being asked, which is why at the time of the mute in question, I had asked the server if they wanted me to sing and rap - all that were active in voice chat said yes. I then gave a minute's notice to allow other players to !sm me, and directed them in chat on how to do so. I feel as though one week is very extreme, and all I can plead is misunderstanding as I thought that it was okay because I had taken proper measures to ensure there was no one in the server that would hear me rap if they did not want to.
I deserve a mute, yes. But 1 week seems extreme. If I can't get this mute lifted, I would appreciate it atleast being shortened. If I'm unmuted I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

I would also appreciate it if Tasty Taco would allow me to directly contact her via discord for a civil conversation regarding how I feel on the matter and my apology.

Edit: Please correct me if I'm wrong with which server this occured

Regards,
Travioli

Edited by Travioli Ravioli
adding more detail

29 minutes ago, Travioli Ravioli said:

Steam Account Name: Landcruiser 79 series dual cab
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198280154716

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 05-15-19 13:45

Admin that Punished You: Tasty Taco

Reason for Ban: Mic Spam

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was muted for one week due to mic spam. I was rapping at the time, however the rapping was asked for and supported by majority of the server. I had been rapping for about 2 hours beforehand and had no issues, until Tasty Taco entered the server and muted me for one week. I have had previous run-ins with TT but when she banned me, I assumed it was because I was rapping without being asked, which is why at the time of the mute in question, I had asked the server if they wanted me to sing and rap - all that were active in voice chat said yes. I then gave a minute's notice to allow other players to !sm me, and directed them in chat on how to do so. I feel as though one week is very extreme, and all I can plead is misunderstanding as I thought that it was okay because I had taken proper measures to ensure there was no one in the server that would hear me rap if they did not want to.
I deserve a mute, yes. But 1 week seems extreme. If I can't get this mute lifted, I would appreciate it atleast being shortened. If I'm unmuted I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

I would also appreciate it if Tasty Taco would allow me to directly contact her via discord for a civil conversation regarding how I feel on the matter and my apology.

Edit: Please correct me if I'm wrong with which server this occured

Regards,
Travioli

well this is awkward

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• Nyalon locked this topic