SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Seŋ's Unban Appeal

Sen

Steam Account Name: Seŋ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172070171

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 05-08-19 04:39

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because this is my one and only account and i dont know why i was banned for [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account, i have a feeling it was because i had my vpn on at the time but even then im not sure why i was banned for dupe account, you can check my account this is my main and i dont own an alt

Edited by Sen
Response to reply

Hey, alright is there anyone else in your family who has an account? And if so please link, otherwise just answer the question and be patient.

Vpn's are annoying so please be patient till you get an answer from higher lads. 

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

The only person in my house that plays anythings is myself, this was a new vpn i was trailing before i decided to buy it

Guess i wont be buying it XD

Yeah Vpn's seem to be causing a lot of problems for people at the moment.

Unfortunately all you can do is play the waiting game for now.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 17/05/2019 at 11:10 PM, Sen said:

Steam Account Name: Seŋ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172070171

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 05-08-19 04:39

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because this is my one and only account and i dont know why i was banned for [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account, i have a feeling it was because i had my vpn on at the time but even then im not sure why i was banned for dupe account, you can check my account this is my main and i dont own an alt

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic