SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Munckey's Unban Appeal

Munckey

Steam Account Name: Munckey
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:119962466

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:227669421

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 12-09-18 06:19

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/6027-slow-aim-munckeys-unban-appeal/

Link above explains that I was banned for using a free to play account, valve only recently gave word that csgo became f2p,
and the only way KZG gave notice to there players that they weren't going to allow f2p accounts on there servers was via
there group page on steam. I don't find myself roaming group pages so I had very little notice and only knew about this
once skyprah responded on my previous unban appeal. Also got told this: https://ibb.co/BLVycYx

Explains that the system was suppose to block my f2p account but seems there was a mistake.

Never got a official response on my previous appeal regarding my ban it's been a couple months so I thought might as well give it another go.

Cheers,
Munckey

Hey there! The first time you were banned was on the 05-24-18 08:44 by Tito, the ban must have been a misunderstanding which got you unbanned. Then when you joined on the 12-09-18 06:19 you got banned for duplicate account. That's why you are permanently banned on your main account and all your other accounts. 

Our console must have banned you because it thought you were still banned.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

@Spinner Huh, reckon you could come a disc, don't think you understand the whole situation based on your response. 

Edited by Munckey

3 minutes ago, Munckey said:

@Spinner Huh, reckon you could come a disc, don't think you understand the whole situation based on your response. 

What have i not understood? Please feel free to explain..

My discord is Spinner#7677 if you want.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

So, UPDATE, your alt account called Ninni ALSO got banned for duplicate account, therefore the OTHER account you got which is the free to play account got banned by Skyprah due to AIMBOT, which was not aimbot like it says it was because you were on a free to play account.

I'll leave this to the higher staff.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Munckey aint a hacker kiddo

back when i played awp alot i was top 10 with 3 alts on top 10 so yeh pre normal for people to have alts 

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

29 minutes ago, Haru said:

Munckey aint a hacker kiddo

back when i played awp alot i was top 10 with 3 alts on top 10 so yeh pre normal for people to have alts 

Like i said, he did not hack, that was the reason for his ban though and that due to him playing on a free to play account which is not allowed. Munckey and I have talked and agreed.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2019 at 10:12 PM, Spinner said:

Hey there! So, in our rules, KZG does not ALLOW any duplicate accounts either being free or not free, it doesn't really matter because joining our servers on a second account is not allowed.

@skyprah 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 19/05/2019 at 12:05 AM, Munckey said:

Steam Account Name: Munckey
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:119962466

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:227669421

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 12-09-18 06:19

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/6027-slow-aim-munckeys-unban-appeal/

Link above explains that I was banned for using a free to play account, valve only recently gave word that csgo became f2p,
and the only way KZG gave notice to there players that they weren't going to allow f2p accounts on there servers was via
there group page on steam. I don't find myself roaming group pages so I had very little notice and only knew about this
once skyprah responded on my previous unban appeal. Also got told this: https://ibb.co/BLVycYx

Explains that the system was suppose to block my f2p account but seems there was a mistake.

Never got a official response on my previous appeal regarding my ban it's been a couple months so I thought might as well give it another go.

Cheers,
Munckey

Denied. Closed.

- Cheating on the servers

- Ban evading

• KZG Bot locked this topic