SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

EffortlessGrapheme's Unban Appeal

effortlessgrapheme

Steam Account Name: EffortlessGrapheme
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:502400617

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:145109650

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  ==MISC==

Date / Time of Ban: 05-19-19 11:27

Admin that Punished You: LIFETIME VIP ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: Aim Assist

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Shake my head my head. Look through the demos, slow down the footage, rethink your decision. Hitting headshots does not necessarily mean I am hacking however I cant deny that having a brand new account does not seem to be legitimate however I assure you (let me emphasize) NO type of aim assist were used. Truly a smh moment from Reeda.

Hi i was playing at the exact time that you got banned. Your movements where quite strange and u hit some fishy shots as i was also spectating you.

Something that also made you really fishy was how you had a brand new account. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 20/05/2019 at 8:01 AM, effortlessgrapheme said:

Steam Account Name: EffortlessGrapheme
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:502400617

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:145109650

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  ==MISC==

Date / Time of Ban: 05-19-19 11:27

Admin that Punished You: LIFETIME VIP ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: Aim Assist

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Shake my head my head. Look through the demos, slow down the footage, rethink your decision. Hitting headshots does not necessarily mean I am hacking however I cant deny that having a brand new account does not seem to be legitimate however I assure you (let me emphasize) NO type of aim assist were used. Truly a smh moment from Reeda.

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic