SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

woat is aim's Unban Appeal

woatisaim

Steam Account Name: woat is aim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174966462

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 03-21-19 05:13

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: As soon as I was banned I made an unban appeal and Skyprah told me to make another one in a month. It has been almost 2 months and I think I have learned my lesson. I have realised that advertising a server on another persons server can be extremely annoying and rude. I miss the server a lot as I made some very good friends on it and hope to make even more. I also want to go back to the server and help the staff as much as I can because of all the trouble I have caused them over the months that I have played the Awp server. It is also very annoying when people go to play the AWP server and then you realise, oh wait im perm banned. It definitely sucks to be banned on the AWP server because I had over 200 hours on it and I would love to make those numbers higher. I hope that all staff that see this can understand where I am coming from and can help give me another chance. I am very sorry to Skyprah and the rest of the staff team who I have annoyed over the time I played the server and hope you will understand I will never do it again and will strive to be the best person I can be on the server.

+1 either he learnt his lesson or he's really good at kissing ass through text 0-0.

Either way is a plus :D

1 hour ago, Nala said:

+Rep I think you're well aware of what has happened and deserve to be unbanned! :D  :D

+rep 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

On 22/05/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

+1 either he learnt his lesson or he's really good at kissing ass through text 0-0.

Either way is a plus :D

Ill let you decide ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 21/05/2019 at 5:41 PM, woatisaim said:

Steam Account Name: woat is aim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174966462

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 03-21-19 05:13

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: As soon as I was banned I made an unban appeal and Skyprah told me to make another one in a month. It has been almost 2 months and I think I have learned my lesson. I have realised that advertising a server on another persons server can be extremely annoying and rude. I miss the server a lot as I made some very good friends on it and hope to make even more. I also want to go back to the server and help the staff as much as I can because of all the trouble I have caused them over the months that I have played the Awp server. It is also very annoying when people go to play the AWP server and then you realise, oh wait im perm banned. It definitely sucks to be banned on the AWP server because I had over 200 hours on it and I would love to make those numbers higher. I hope that all staff that see this can understand where I am coming from and can help give me another chance. I am very sorry to Skyprah and the rest of the staff team who I have annoyed over the time I played the server and hope you will understand I will never do it again and will strive to be the best person I can be on the server.

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic