SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hi! I'm Becky!

Becky

Hey everyone, I'm Becky from KZG BHOP/KZG SURF NOOB. I love the server and have been playing KZG since 2015. I am able to keep that date because of a video I made years ago whilst on the server. It's been fun and I really enjoy the server. Lots of friendly people and a mostly friendly atmosphere. Great maps too! I'm looking forward to being part of the forums and not only just the server/discord. 

Welcome to the forums.

I've also been surfing for around 4 years now and often play on noob surf, If you see me on give me a shout.

If you have any questions or want someone to play with, ask around on the chatbox or the kzg discord.... or as a last resort you can ask me :^)

glhf

Welcome to the forums Becky, Im Sure you may have seen me on a few times on noob surf, im still to know who you are on the server but ill keep an eye out for you next time im on. Hope you have a good stay here on the forums and we are glad to have you

Welcome. Come by the best server group AIM sometime. :)

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

I'm more on BHOP than SURF so that's probably why drk :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll pop by aim at some point. That sounds like fun!