SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] absolute unit / Ty's Administrator Application

absoluteunit

Steam Account Name:  absolute unit / Ty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501686837

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Tyler, I've played CS:GO for the past 7 years since day one. Most of my hours come from playing KZG SK dating back 2+ years ago. I'm quite familiar with the community and vice versa, great to come back to it all and meet some new people along with all of the OGS as well! I work a pretty full on IT job but apart from that I spend most of my time on KZG AWP.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can be quite a friendly person, not really known for being a quiet guy. Always looking to strike up a conversation with everyone that comes on to the server and see how they're going.
Not really one for drama so you'd never really see me being rude towards other players unless it was for banter as their's really no need for it, especially over the internet.
I'm also always looking to make friends with everyone that comes on regardless of who they may be.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I strongly believe that I deserve an admin role within the community because playing KZG AWP is pretty much a must in my day to day. You'll rarely see me off the server, this is generally good because I notice that time and time again there's been no staff/few staff on to deal with Toxic players that harass others on the server which isn't fun for anyone. I am also quite aware that there's a lack of staff on the AWP Server, bringing me to the team in my opinion would benefit the community as I am always free to come on and deal with whatever may happen. Not shy to speak up against anyone who's doing wrong/breaking server rules/being rude in general. I'd say i'm a pretty fair person in giving someone a chance and wouldn't go around lashing out random admin abuse for the fun of it. I'm very well known towards pretty much everyone that comes on and if not I'm always there to get to know the new players and keep them hooked on the server. I always show respect towards everyone that may join/be playing, never looking to pick fights only solve them. Always wanted to lend a hand to the staff team to help deal with situations that occur and having this role accepted would mean I can bring that to the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 13:24h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much everyday, 3-4 hours minimum daily. Only time I couldn't see myself on during the day would be when i'm working 3pm-11pm once a week but Id most likely be on the server before and after that.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala, Sorrow, Kevin07, (Other Staff from other servers) - Yassuo/Fedora, Spinner
Vouching Players:  VacHunter, Laxus, Lucky, Papa, FakeCake, Meli, mgbolts, Aiko, Vigilant, Frizzy, bojan.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

2 minutes ago, Nala said:

break a leg good luck GIF+rep. Great dude, always obeys the rules, uses his mic all the time, always making friends,  always trying to stop the toxicity when an admin isn't on. He will an an awesome admin :)

Best of luck my dude! <3

- Nala

Thanks Nalaaaaa means a lot :)

+rep

So chatty and lovely to all players! Would make a good admin considering he is very fair and enforces rules.

• Like 1

+rep

known this guy for a while, really well trusted always uses his mic, really funny guy and is never toxic. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, absoluteunit said:

Steam Account Name:  absolute unit / Ty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501686837

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Tyler, I've played CS:GO for the past 7 years since day one. Most of my hours come from playing KZG SK dating back 2+ years ago. I'm quite familiar with the community and vice versa, great to come back to it all and meet some new people along with all of the OGS as well! I work a pretty full on IT job but apart from that I spend most of my time on KZG AWP.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can be quite a friendly person, not really known for being a quiet guy. Always looking to strike up a conversation with everyone that comes on to the server and see how they're going.
Not really one for drama so you'd never really see me being rude towards other players unless it was for banter as their's really no need for it, especially over the internet.
I'm also always looking to make friends with everyone that comes on regardless of who they may be.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I strongly believe that I deserve an admin role within the community because playing KZG AWP is pretty much a must in my day to day. You'll rarely see me off the server, this is generally good because I notice that time and time again there's been no staff/few staff on to deal with Toxic players that harass others on the server which isn't fun for anyone. I am also quite aware that there's a lack of staff on the AWP Server, bringing me to the team in my opinion would benefit the community as I am always free to come on and deal with whatever may happen. Not shy to speak up against anyone who's doing wrong/breaking server rules/being rude in general. I'd say i'm a pretty fair person in giving someone a chance and wouldn't go around lashing out random admin abuse for the fun of it. I'm very well known towards pretty much everyone that comes on and if not I'm always there to get to know the new players and keep them hooked on the server. I always show respect towards everyone that may join/be playing, never looking to pick fights only solve them. Always wanted to lend a hand to the staff team to help deal with situations that occur and having this role accepted would mean I can bring that to the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 13:24h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much everyday, 3-4 hours minimum daily. Only time I couldn't see myself on during the day would be when i'm working 3pm-11pm once a week but Id most likely be on the server before and after that.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala, Sorrow, Kevin07, (Other Staff from other servers) - Yassuo/Fedora, Spinner
Vouching Players:  VacHunter, Laxus, Lucky, Papa, FakeCake, Meli, mgbolts, Aiko, Vigilant, Frizzy, bojan.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep Plays well, friendly, great synergy, flawless gamesense. 10/10

2 minutes ago, FakeCake said:

+rep

known this guy for a while, really well trusted always uses his mic, really funny guy and is never toxic. 

3 minutes ago, Meli said:

+rep

So chatty and lovely to all players! Would make a good admin considering he is very fair and enforces rules.

1 minute ago, Frizzy said:

+rep Plays well, friendly, great synergy, flawless gamesense. 10/10

Dankeeee all<3

1 hour ago, absoluteunit said:

Thanks Nalaaaaa means a lot :)

+rep

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

14 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

+rep

11 minutes ago, zerotwo said:

Definitely deserves a +rep

Thanks guyssss means so muchhhh

+rep chill dude who I have known for years, made an account to +rep him because he deserves the gig. Ty is a chill dude that gets along with everyone and actually has the skill behind him, which is what has generated a lot of that respect from the community.

12 minutes ago, Lucky said:

+rep chill dude who I have known for years, made an account to +rep him because he deserves the gig. Ty is a chill dude that gets along with everyone and actually has the skill behind him, which is what has generated a lot of that respect from the community.

Thanks so much Lucky, you've always been a good mate means a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

+rep

Sort of a smell kid can smell him through the mic sometimes but otherwise he’s a good lad 

-Bloomzey

On 31/05/2019 at 11:53 PM, Bloomzey said:

+rep

Sort of a smell kid can smell him through the mic sometimes but otherwise he’s a good lad 

-Bloomzey

Bloomzey = best sniffer xx

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic