SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Fat Eshay's Moderator Application

FatEshay

Steam Account Name:  Fat Eshay
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FatEshaysOnly/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I can be annoying ill admit, im a kind person and strive to obey the current rules. I Have previously been a admin on, Matrix surf servers so i have a little bit of experience

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will try to apply a non-toxic culture to the kzg combat surf servers. As i applied i am a nice and kind person if you treat me with respect.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be in killzone as i have been playing this server for a while i am estimating around 6 months +. I know all the rules and have applied myself to them

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:12:36h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

4 hours ago, FatEshay said:

Steam Account Name:  Fat Eshay
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FatEshaysOnly/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I can be annoying ill admit, im a kind person and strive to obey the current rules. I Have previously been a admin on, Matrix surf servers so i have a little bit of experience

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will try to apply a non-toxic culture to the kzg combat surf servers. As i applied i am a nice and kind person if you treat me with respect.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be in killzone as i have been playing this server for a while i am estimating around 6 months +. I know all the rules and have applied myself to them

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:12:36h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Been playing for 6 months but only have 12 hours on the server group. Bit of an issue there buddy. 

For your sake, if you played 1-2 hours each day for 6 months , assuming there's 30 days in a month, then that's 180 days, equating to 360 hours on the server group. Comparing 360 hours to 12 hours kind of highlights how weak your commitment to the server is. I'm sorry, but the facts that you have provided yourself hold you down more than anything.

Good luck but it's a -rep from me.

-Support i have only seen you a couple times in game out of all of them you haven't really been extremely friendly and courteous i.e. interrupting conversations, also the fact that you haven't put much if any effort into your application.

5 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

For your sake, if you played 1-2 hours each day for 6 months , assuming there's 30 days in a month, then that's 180 days, equating to 360 hours on the server group. Comparing 360 hours to 12 hours kind of highlights how weak your commitment to the server is.

not enough effort put into the server or this application for now its a 

-rep

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

-rep, Calls himself annoying, has no vouching players, and nowhere near enough playtime IMO.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

-Rep

Haven't seen you playing pretty much ever, to be honest. Based on your application, you haven't made any effort to apply, and you have 12 hours on the server, in my opinion having said you have been on for 6 months 12 hrs is barely any play time on the server.

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 1 month later...

-Rep stated above

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 4 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic