SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM's Administrator Application

₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM

Steam Account Name:  ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456364997

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My bad i accidently submitted another application but i wasnt signed in so now i signed in and doing another application... A normal teenager that plays games, listens too a lot of music and watches anime most of his time that has been explained as a "fun and playful person with a lot of free time on there hands." If I am confused or can't do something I will speak to people that have been an admin/staff longer than me to try and solve any problem I have correctly.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  As Katana stated "₦Ї₦ℑ₳ is the best combat surferer AUS/OCE"... I believe that I can bring more staff activity to the server and honestly I really believe that there isn't enough activity from the staff on the server so mic spammers, just in general people that are racist and annoying members apart of the community, cheaters and etc get away very often because of the lack of staff activity.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that I deserve to be admin because I just think that there aren't enough admins that are active and I have also been told by a people that think I might be a good admin and I will try my best at this role, I have never been banned from the server and I believe I am known and am friends with active members of the kill zone gaming community that I respect and get along with.

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:28:55h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Sunday-Saturday atleast 5-6 hours a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potato
Vouching Players:  Fuyu(VB) ApocolypticPancake

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM
Spelling error Changed sunday-sunday to sunday to saturday
  • Thumbs up 3

+support Awesome guy definetly would do good as a staff member i wouldve vouched for him if he had told me he was making an application!

• Like 1

+REP great guy and very mature and helpful I really think he deserves this more than anyone he lives up to be an admin and has the requirements. He has helped me a lot and has taught me a ot I hope he gets this job as he deserves it.

• Hearts 1

-rep, only seen you on a couple of times, don't know anything about you. When you were on last night you only asked my opinion on your application so here it is.

XB76Ma0.png

Not that much playtime either. Doesn't match whats listed above.

• Like 1

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

+rep ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM becuase i think we would be a good admin to have on combat surfing.

Edited by BATMAN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BATMAN said:

+rep ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM becuase i think we would be a good admin to have on combat surfing.

1 hour ago, Powar said:

+REP chill guy and easy to talk to.

9 hours ago, wet said:

+REP

10 hours ago, RANDOM SET 8 KID said:

+REP great guy and very mature and helpful I really think he deserves this more than anyone he lives up to be an admin and has the requirements. He has helped me a lot and has taught me a ot I hope he gets this job as he deserves it.

all of these accounts made same day, feel like he just +rep'd himself tbh

22 minutes ago, revzi said:

u can check the combat surf server they are there own people who play even if someone were to check the ip's of where the accounts are created they are all in australia and new zealand im pretty sure

Edited by ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM

+Rep

Really good guy, I feel he will do great as an admin and make this server better :D

Hes definitely trust worthy to be an admin, All the best

3 hours ago, revzi said:

Yeah he isnt they arent his accounts

+-Neutral rep good bloke, funny guy, decent with his surf, good at managing his language (doesnt say the N-word and doesnt let others say it either). Although most accounts that have +rep you i have not seen on the server, your play time on the server isnt high either, more than enough admins on atm

Player ₦Ї₦ℑ₳
Steam ID STEAM_1:1:456364997
Steam3 ID [U:1:912729995]
Steam Community 76561198872995723
Invoked on 05-26-19 13:33
Banlength 6 d, 23 hr
Expires on 06-02-19 12:33
Reason Cheating
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Error connecting (139.99.144.77:27035)
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (2) ₦Ї₦ℑ₳, ₦Ї₦ℑ₳

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

these +reps look like smelly fish.

and cheter boy

-rep

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

-Rep

Barely ever have seen u play, plus prior ban for cheating, also only 12 hrs kinda low man. 

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 5 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic