SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ApocalypticPancake08's Administrator Application

ApocalypticPancake

Steam Account Name:  ApocalypticPancake08
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435024074

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm just an Aussie kid who lives in sydney i love listening to music, reading about history and playing CS:GO even though i am extremely shit at it. I try to make friends with people and be friendly although sometimes i dont really get the message through.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I try to be friendly even though that mightn't end up being the case i am relatively known in the community and uhh tbh some of those people may not know me for good reasons. I am gooding at stopping and assessing arguments and also making quick decisions and also breaking up arguments.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been a member of the community for a minute now and i want to contribute to the server, i am also am a lifetime donator/VIP. I also have staffing experience on a unturned server which i feel will be good in the long run to have. I definitely deserve to be staff and i feel like if i dont end up getting staff/mod/admin i still would help people in-game, i also deserve to be staff and want to be staff because i know for a fact that KZG and combat surf especially has a massive lack of staff, not only is there a lack of punishments but so many people get muted/kicked or even banned for the wrong reasons or have unjust punishments done to them via console. I want to help every player on the server and make it a better and slightly less toxic place.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2d approx
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I started playing last year but stopped playing i have tried to be more active on the server in the past 1-2 weeks as i am starting to pick up CS:GO more granted i only have 150 hours on the game.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Fuyu "notVB", ₦Ї₦ℑ₳

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ApocalypticPancake
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

+rep really nice, funny guy, deserves admin role 

Edited by ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM

Neutral (due to chat logs). would've liked a little more effort into the application ? 

Edited by Yassuo
change of rep

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

-Rep

I've only seen you on recently i.e last 2-3 weeks, haven't had issues with you as of now but i haven't seen you try to act helpful/ tell people to stop mic spamming/chat spamming and such. You need to be more know on the server if you want to be an admin. 

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

21 minutes ago, Raymond said:

-Rep

I've only seen you on recently i.e last 2-3 weeks, haven't had issues with you as of now but i haven't seen you try to act helpful/ tell people to stop mic spamming/chat spamming and such. You need to be more know on the server if you want to be an admin. 

-Clifford.

Tbh I actually have only seen you online 3 or 4 times maybe that’s why

22 minutes ago, Raymond said:

-Rep

-Clifford.

Oh and btw I do try to help people you could ask ninja, hereticc or VB (fuyu) we just get online at different times

Gv8zyI8.png

On 25/05/2019 at 9:22 PM, ApocalypticPancake said:

I want to help every player on the server and make it a better and slightly less toxic place.

-rep 

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

2 minutes ago, ReedaNZ said:

Gv8zyI8.png

-rep 

Lol we were playing playing a game where we insulted each other rippppp @ReedaNZ

Definitely not a way to conduct yourself...

-rep

• Like 1

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

+rep A very nice guy known him for a while i would like to see him apart of the admin team :)

spring april GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
sig_778867_11_2_en.png.21dd640ca662a704857ec6255d5e7014.png

Roses are red violets are blue sunflowers spread all over you.  

-rep he is always a prick to me when im on. Wont stop mic spamming when no admins r on 

13 hours ago, Braided Asshair said:

-rep he is always a prick to me when im on. Wont stop mic spamming when no admins r on 

Are you seriously going to lie about what you do asshair ok

13 hours ago, Bismuth said:

what an excuse

Yeah, its definetly not a valid excuse 

• Like 1

-rep, from these chat logs I don't see why you would act as a good admin when you don't act properly as a player. Ofcourse I will take into consideration all the other +reps and I'm going to pop in and out around Combat Surf to see how you are doing. Other than that, don't play these "games" in our servers and just help people when needed while also helping admins out.

• Like 2

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Also wanna point out, whether someone has lied or in some way framed you, responding aggressively or participating in juvenile behaviours such as name calling is pretty poor and not what we look for in staff members. If you cannot deal with conflict or negative rationale without getting aggressive, then you aren't fit to be a staff member.

1 minute ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Also wanna point out, whether someone has lied or in some way framed you, responding aggressively or participating in juvenile behaviours such as name calling is pretty poor and not what we look for in staff members. If you cannot deal with conflict or negative rationale without getting aggressive, then you aren't fit to be a staff member.

Framed?

1 minute ago, ApocalypticPancake said:

Framed?

Oh sorry, was just referring to the situation between you and braided, not specifically parallel to framing but I couldn't think of a better word aha. Now that you have got me on the topic, thinking that your actions are excusable just because the person that said them portrays those actions themselves is pretty childish. Even further, if that's not the case then simply saying, you're an asshair for saying bad stuff about me when you're just as bad really in and of itself is kind of a dumb statement really. It's fuelled by aggression and has no positive benefits to anyone but yourself as it just makes you feel better about being "exposed" for your behaviour because you get to say some bad shit about the person that said it. AND EVEN FURTHER, this is your staff app, why the fuck you trying to have a fight on it, is being staff on here a joke to you? The last thing I said was my opinion so you don't have to listen to it if you wish.

13 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Oh sorry, was just referring to the situation between you and braided, not specifically parallel to framing but I couldn't think of a better word aha. Now that you have got me on the topic, thinking that your actions are excusable just because the person that said them portrays those actions themselves is pretty childish. Even further, if that's not the case then simply saying, you're an asshair for saying bad stuff about me when you're just as bad really in and of itself is kind of a dumb statement really. It's fuelled by aggression and has no positive benefits to anyone but yourself as it just makes you feel better about being "exposed" for your behaviour because you get to say some bad shit about the person that said it. AND EVEN FURTHER, this is your staff app, why the fuck you trying to have a fight on it, is being staff on here a joke to you? The last thing I said was my opinion so you don't have to listen to it if you wish.

I understand what you mean what I was trying to say to asshair is he always micspams and gets muted and sometimes doesn’t I have been muted for micspamming once before that I remember and the fact that he says that I am a”prick” to him just makes me angry because I try to be nice to him even when he is a “prick” to me you feel?

Edited by ApocalypticPancake

3 hours ago, ApocalypticPancake said:

I understand what you mean what I was trying to say to asshair is he always micspams and gets muted and sometimes doesn’t I have been muted for micspamming once before that I remember and the fact that he says that I am a”prick” to him just makes me angry because I try to be nice to him even when he is a “prick” to me you feel?

Respect man you didn't respond aggressively, a good start. But your staff application isn't the place to express these feelings. If you have an issue with someone you should've handled it in direct messages. Or eventually realise that most of the shit people say towards you mean nothing, maybe reply if it really does affect you like providing a false image of you on your staff application but generally it really isn't worth getting worked up over it. There are better ways to deal with a troll while saving face, learning how to do that is one of the more important things in life that will benefit you greatly, while it will also allow you to deal with conflict you will experience if you were to become a staff member. 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic