SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Vesta lft's Unban Appeal

veesta

Steam Account Name: Vesta lft
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430698795

Alternate Accounts: None

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 5/25/2019

Admin that Punished You: console?

Reason for Ban: It says duplicate accounts but i havent played cs for over a year since a week ago.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i don't think i've broken any rules what so ever, but however i do think i know what the cause was.

I use cyberghost vpn for PUBG to get lower ping in asia servers & when you close it it dosen't completly stop it just goes into the task bar & im guessing someone previously has used this vpn on your server.

I'd really like to get unbanned as i play retake 24/7, i don't play cs often as i'm a signed player for PC419 for Fortnite, But when i do it's only retake to relax.

if this was anyother server i really wouldn't take the time to do this, but i love the surf & retake servers you guys have & dont want to miss out.

Cheers
Vesta

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 26/05/2019 at 12:24 PM, veesta said:

Steam Account Name: Vesta lft
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430698795

Alternate Accounts: None

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 5/25/2019

Admin that Punished You: console?

Reason for Ban: It says duplicate accounts but i havent played cs for over a year since a week ago.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i don't think i've broken any rules what so ever, but however i do think i know what the cause was.

I use cyberghost vpn for PUBG to get lower ping in asia servers & when you close it it dosen't completly stop it just goes into the task bar & im guessing someone previously has used this vpn on your server.

I'd really like to get unbanned as i play retake 24/7, i don't play cs often as i'm a signed player for PC419 for Fortnite, But when i do it's only retake to relax.

if this was anyother server i really wouldn't take the time to do this, but i love the surf & retake servers you guys have & dont want to miss out.

Cheers
Vesta

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic