SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hereticc's Unban Appeal

Hereticc

Steam Account Name: Hereticc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439908486

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 26/05/2019 8:05pm

Admin that Punished You: Xfollower

Reason for Ban: He said i was aimbotting with no proof because i aug sprayed headshotted him while he was surfing and flick 1 deaged him while he was bhopping after he banned me he left instantly as everyone was defending me.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned as i do not cheat and have been playing kzg for well over 3 years now and he had no proof of me "aimbotting" he was mad because i killed him

• Like 2

+support i strongly disagree with the actions of the admin who banned him as ive only been on for a short time but in that short time he looks like one of the least sus people on the server. Also i have seen another topic regarding the same admin abusing his powers to make himself better. Hereticc knows how to play combat surf well and i believe that the admin banned him cause he was abusing his powers.

Edited by ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ SKINHUB.COM

+Support

Definitely should be un-banned as i strongly believe that hereticc was not and would not be hacking as he has been playing on the server for years although i haven't known him for the duration as such i imagine that he would be caught if he was hacking and he wouldn't hack on a server he has put such a large amount of time into also take into consideration he even applied for moderator on combat surf recently. Another point to look at the admin that banned him "X♡Follower" has also gotten reports saying that other players have been banned by him for equally unjust reason's (braided ass hair) this leads me to believe that X♡Follower should be demoted or removed as he is obviously abusing his powers as member of staff on KZG as he obviously got angry/mad and banned him as such.

-Pancake

+rep. Personally I believe something should happen about this.

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Trusted guy, I have talked to him about it and seems like most of the Admins are seeing this as an unfair ban. Should definitely do something about this.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot
On 26/05/2019 at 8:41 PM, Hereticc said:

Steam Account Name: Hereticc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439908486

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 26/05/2019 8:05pm

Admin that Punished You: Xfollower

Reason for Ban: He said i was aimbotting with no proof because i aug sprayed headshotted him while he was surfing and flick 1 deaged him while he was bhopping after he banned me he left instantly as everyone was defending me.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned as i do not cheat and have been playing kzg for well over 3 years now and he had no proof of me "aimbotting" he was mad because i killed him

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic