ApocalypticPancake

Donator Tags and Tickets on Forums/Discord

ApocalypticPancake

I messaged skyprah my steam ID and haven't gotten my tags yet or tickets im not entirely sur how to get them so it would be nice to have them!

drk

Just saying if you got vip given to you then you wont receive the donator role because you didn't donate obvs. But with the whole ticket thing if again you were given vip the tickets were automatically given. To use them go in-game and type !raffle and you can use it. But to see your tickets do !tickets in game and you'll see. If you actually brought vip through the donate section then its automatic i'm pretty sure but yeah. I assume you just got it given to you, hence the reason you don't have the role donator because you have to donate to receive it

ApocalypticPancake
1 minute ago, drk said:

Just saying if you got vip given to you then you wont receive the donator role because you didn't donate obvs. But with the whole ticket thing if again you were given vip the tickets were automatically given. To use them go in-game and type !raffle and you can use it. But to see your tickets do !tickets in game and you'll see. If you actually brought vip through the donate section then its automatic i'm pretty sure but yeah. I assume you just got it given to you, hence the reason you don't have the role donator because you have to donate to receive it

FYI i have donated (lifetime VIP) but Skyprah hasnt been able to tend to the matter

drk

Ahh right, well ik skyprah is quite busy atm and ik he will get around to it. But yeah i was just assuming you may have got it but thanks for the donation anyways man

EDIT: Just noticed you have recieved it so yeah

Edited by drk

• 6 members have viewed this topic:
    ReedaNZ Yassuo zerotwo Sorrow [Not The Admin] drk ApocalypticPancake