SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] chusKah's Administrator Application

chusKah

Steam Account Name:  chusKah
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:10016750

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Currently working and studying at UNI, love CSGO and just chill/prac in KZG retakes whenever i have free time by myself or with my mates.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being an old gamer haha i believe i can bring about decisions in regards to the servers and the players i interact with a fairly calm and level headed approach especially if it was to come to banning or kicking.

As i'm currently playing competitive CSGO i'm always active on most of the KZG retake servers to practice or just relax and due to this i believe i can give more attention to the retake servers in regards to moderating.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Being quite active on the KZG retake servers i believe i would be a good fit for administrative duties on them, i primarily applied as i would often deal with people who would grief or simply AFK or use a bind that would let them be AFK indefinitely which often was not fun for a certain side. The opportunity to keep the servers clean would by my primary goal.
I will always be unbiased in my decision making and consult the other staff/admins if needed.

The time i have spent on the retake servers alone or with my friends have always been enjoyable which is why if accepted i will use my time to ensure everyone else can also enjoy their time spent on it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days 00:30:51 hours (all retake servers)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Almost every day, anywhere from 2PM onwards.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  panthA
Vouching Players:  panthA

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep. That’s all that’s got to be said. 

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Active, friendly, always active on the servers and the added experience and age will definitely be appreciated in the staff team!

+REP

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Good app, brings further life experience to the team, never played with him personally but seems like he'd fit in well. +1 

Just letting you guys know that Chuskah's been accepted and that the application just hasn't been moved into the Accepted category yet :)

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic