SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Percy's Administrator Application

Trozzikz

Steam Account Name:  Percy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165498131

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im one British lad that moved to Australia that loves to play games and talk to friends i love to interact with alot of people that i feel safe around, i love hanging out with friends and i love school and im just a nice kind hearted young man. aka u can call me Cameron

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring alot of qualities to kzg that i could bring last time when i was admin i can make a change this time i can bring less toxic player to the server and alot more friendly conversations amongst alot of people including other admins.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  what i will bring to killzone gaming. I will also bring respect and positive behaviour against other players and i will just be a kind and a loving person to the community and to all staff members, i love to take questions in from every one and i try my hardest to answer them the best way i can, and i will treat everyone the way they should be treated, and also there are hardly any active staff members on and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names and a bloody lot of spamming and i deserve a part on team because last time i couldnt make a change to the server or help the server out but i promise u i can do it this time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 12 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i can play almost everyday of the week. week days i cant play all day but i can play after school around 4:00pm - 4:30pm aest and on weekends i can play mostly all day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  suk mike hok

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Wait, what is going on here? Are you not trial admin right now? Why are you applying for admin again??!?!

guggy.gif

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

19 hours ago, Spinner said:

Wait, what is going on here? Are you not trial admin right now? Why are you applying for admin again??!?!

My admin got removed so im reapply its just they didnt remove the role on discord and the forums 

Why has ur admin been removed? If it was for a good reason, I would give it time. When was it removed? 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

16 hours ago, RetroViper said:

uhhh, did he delete his posts or something?

I don't think so, the only thing he said was "My admin got removed so im reapply its just they didnt remove the role on discord and the forums "

but he left it in the quote bubble while trying to quote spinner

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

-rep abused perms previously. Don't deserve to reapply. 

-Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 5 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic