SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Huskye ♥'s Administrator Application

Huskye ♥

Steam Account Name:  Huskye ♥
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53290480

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: A young energetic and positive 21 year old who plays CS:GO casually for fun most days, competitive occasionally and mostly surf! When im not doing shift work I enjoy nothing more then relaxing and trying to beat PB's on surf maps! I hope that I can be given the opportunity to keep the surf server as the most enjoyable version of itself. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a Veteran CS:GO surfer who maintains a calm approach to all situations and can rationally deal with a variety of situations. I am willing to assist all members of the community when they ask and enjoy promoting a positive surf environment for all to enioy, I believe that by bringing my positive mind-set and administration skills I can assist the KZG surf community into becoming the best it possibly can be. I am aware of all KZG rules and aim to implement them fairly to promote this. If I am given the opportunity to be admin I am hoping to be able to promote the positive surf environment that drew me in all those years ago to bring in new players to the surfing and KZG community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Due to my prior history as a surf admin on VG/Dualism surf servers and level headed mature approach to server management, I aim to contribute to the servers positive and easy going environment. I am an experienced surfer that is happy to help both new players and the like to surfing. I am a relatively experienced surfer with many (2500+ hours) on cs:go who is would love the opportunity to further the KZG surf experience through both helping players, being there to support surfers as well as moderate any anti-social behavior. I believe I maintain the correct mind and skill set to administrate appropriately and wish to contribute to this well established surf community. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  52 easy surf- unknown other surf servers as not showing on the website, most likely 100+ hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4pm- 9pm Mon-Sun

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Drk
Vouching Players:  Viper, legend, dipstealer, loli catgirl, revolx

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Huskye ♥

That's not your correct Steam ID,  go to https://steamid.xyz/ to find the right now.

I don't think you have put enough information in this app, neutral until I see you explain more about yourself and the Qualities you bring or why you deserve to be part of this community.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

16 minutes ago, Aqua said:

That's not your correct Steam ID,  go to https://steamid.xyz/ to find the right now.

I don't think you have put enough information in this app, neutral until I see you explain more about yourself and the Qualities you bring or why you deserve to be part of this community.

Have made an edit, thanks for the feedback! I had my steam64 ID before!

Pretty sure ive seen you on quite a bit, Havent heard you talk that much but its understandable with the kinda gamer girl treatment they give on surf. But yeah i think you are a nice person just need to work on trying to talk more and then it will be a +rep from me. Otherwise you are a great candidate 

15 hours ago, Huskye ♥ said:

Steam Account Name:  Huskye ♥
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53290480

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: Friendly surfer who is always happy to help

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Veteran CS:GO surfer who maintains a calm approach to all situations and can rationally deal with a variety of situations. I am willing to assist all members of the community when they ask and enjoy promoting a positive surf environment for all to enioy, I believe that by bringing my positive mind-set and administration skills I can assist the KZG surf community into becoming the best it possibly can be.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Due to my prior history as a surf admin on VG/Dualism surf servers and level headed mature approach to server management, I aim to contribute to the servers positive and easy going environment. I am an experienced surfer that is happy to help both new players and the like to surfing. I am a relatively experienced surfer with many (2500+ hours) on cs:go who is would love the opportunity to further the KZG surf experience through both helping players, being there to support surfers as well as moderate any anti-social behavior. I believe I maintain the correct mind and skill set to administrate appropriately and wish to contribute to this well established surf community. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  30 easy surf- unknown other surf servers as not showing on the website, most likely 100+ hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4pm- 9pm Mon-Sun

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Viper, legend, dipstealer, loli catgirl, revolx

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Yeah look, your application is quite short, but what you have said is all relevant. No word was wasted in my opinion.  Can understand what kind of person you are and gauge a certain level of capacity to trust you with trial admin or not from your application entries. I would recommend for trial, I strongly believe in what is written contributes a lot to the decision making process. All in all, I really like your app and I'd think you'd be a lovely addition to the administration team :)

Good luck~

I've kept a close eye on Huskye and i believe she is the best candidate as of now in my opinion. She is active and encouraging other players and has a positive vibe. I feel she will fit in well as a staff member and i really hope she will join the staff team. She has enforced rules, noted me when something has happened and has just been a lovely person to be around.

Massive +Rep

Huskye, I've heard a lot of good stuff about you and I have no absolute doubt that you will be good. I just feel like you should tell us more about yourself, not to private, just to the point where you feel comfortable. Look at my app for some reference if you need. Good luck and i'll give you a +rep when I see some changes ?

guggy.gif

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Yes. 

Would be absurd to decline this application in my opinion. 

+rep

+rep 

+rep

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic