SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ryan's Administrator Application

Aspy

Steam Account Name:  Ryan
Steam ID: 76561198130597979

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Friendly person who loves making sure everything runs smoothly.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring my vast knowledge of Programming, and a good attitude to Killzone Gaming

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As a Killzone Gaming Administrator i would be able to work collectively with the fellow Administrators to assist in making the network a better place.

Play-Time on Server Group:  09:19:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5PM - 12

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  @hadem, ZuckTheJews

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Definitely not a good application, need to put more information about yourself and why you deserve to be part of this community. Also got the wrong Steam ID, -rep.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

3 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Definitely not a good application, need to put more information about yourself and why you deserve to be part of this community. Also got the wrong Steam ID, -rep.

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to begin be mentioning, the ID specified is in-fact the correct Steam ID.

Also, you could go into more detail on your particular needs for a "good application"

39 minutes ago, ??Ryan said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to begin be mentioning, the ID specified is in-fact the correct Steam ID.

Also, you could go into more detail on your particular needs for a "good application"

Hello, by what aqua means, is that 

STEAM_0:1:85166125  < That one

is the steam id we are looking for.

Also with the application itself it is better for more information in which this app lacks. 

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

All in all your answers sound like they were taken off the internet. Lacks individuality and for someone who is 26 years of age, to expect an administration team to be able to effectively gauge your suitability as a staff member from three lines of text is quite hilarious. Personally I would have thought it'd be pretty easy to know what is needed to make a good staff app, where deciding on the content is the hard part. Even more so when most of it is prompted by the descriptions given to each question during the application making process.

Honestly I think the effort put into this was lackluster and for someone of your age, to think what you did was sufficient, puts up a lot of warning signs for me. 

You are 26 man, like, cmon -_- Put more effort into this app because that's one of the things us staff look for in people, the more an app shows of effort, the more it seems like you try to admin the servers. For now it is a -rep until I see more added bro. Follow what good ol Sorrow said because he is correct!

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 2 weeks later...

This application is like going to a job interview for a position as a clown at a circus but arriving in a frog costume... more effort needed man, show us your life experience :) I'll +1 if there is an amended application and it screams Ryan the 26 year old that has done this this. 

• 3 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic